Tree of Savior Forum

Pardoner Builds: Need Help

Hi. I can’t seem to dig any updated info on Pardoner, and I’m planning to build a seller type one, so…

1. What’s a good Pardoner Build for shop builds? Will Spr affect shop buffs?
  2. If I plan to use it until R8, what’s a good path after C1>Priest3>Pardoner2?
  3. Any other tips?

Lv10 sacra
Lv15 aspersium
Lv15 blessing
Lv1 monstrance, stone skin, resurrection, revive, exorcise.

Cl2, priest 3, pardoner 2, inq
Cl1, priest 3, pardoner 2, chaplain, inq

How about stat builds?

Spr and con. Only. 202020

gee. thanks for the help

1. SPR wont affect shop buffs
  2. Definitely take c2 for rank7… or else you will get frustrated supporting a pt if no other cleric around. Also, Divine Might will increase your buff shop skill level by 1 extra.
  3. Take stone skin only if you’re SPR build… else it’s just a waste of a buff slot.

I just gona say it now…
Don’t expect a enourmous income from your shop. Because there tons of them around, the tax, Consumable cost.
Only good point is you can change character / close your game and still have it doing some money.
Not sure how much you can do a day but it should be something close of (20-100k/ Day) depeding of where you place your shop.(Correct me if i’m wrong on that.)

If you whant fast quick afk money, Necromancer is way better (Even if some player dislike them because there 2 map taken partialy (For Dp2 and totaly for Dinabee)
Only Down Side is you have to be connected on this guy and you can’t close ToS but you can do around 100-300k / Hour

If you whant quick money grinder (Not afk) there alway warlock 2 and go to DP2 (Floor2 of Demon prison) there you farm with invocation
Income around 700K-1,2M Silver / Hour (With gem selling)

There also dungeon silver grind build (Scout3 is well know for it) and farming saalus other daily with multiple character is another way to make money.

it’s cool. i just need an afk shop