Tree of Savior Forum

Paladin full spr build

In my opinion, paladin is better focusing on killing demon or mutant. It is because Smite was designed that way (deal double damage). Dex is needed for achieving critical hits aswel as spr for boosting critical attack.
Also spr as you guys mentioned before, scalling with zalciai bonus an buffing party members.
The other status that need to be taken is Con, and you could add str aswel.
Why STR? — you can use your decent critical rate to help dps enemies when your run out of mana or cd smite, switching between valia and magas when fighting demon and non-demon monsters.

I’m working on 233 spirit (cap zaicai) 80 con rest dex for my pve/scroller

c2>k1>pally3>pardo1 crafter

I love it so far in casual exping pve, I think that capping zaicai is really nice for both solo and party pve contest, just a bit of con to survive (not planning to do earth tower with a crafter, so I’m greedy with con) and rest in dex for better evasion/smite dmg.

Rank 9 is gonna be oracle (counterspell scrolls) if I can’t craft anything better from new rank 9 classes.

Let’s be honest, paladin is a pardoner “sub class” XD

My main cleric loves him, tho xD

You can’t make counter spell scrolls, thou…

Yes u can <3<3<3<3<3

sorry to resurrect thread but this is the best thread i’ve found for discussion on high spr cleric builds.

Just wondering why there is no mention of possibly picking up priest instead of cleric c2 to get additional SPR scaling from aspersion, monstrance, blessing, and even possibly a SPR based heal from mass heal.

Also priest 3 could be taken to get even more SPR scaling from stone skin.

I would like to run the numbers for cleric>krivis (zalcai)>priest c3>pal c3

STOP suggesting cleric 1 in 2016. PLS JUST STOP

Because mass heal can only serve as a backup heal… it tends to miss a lot on moving targets… Well, that and the fact that it has no overheat.

A) read Safety zone attrbute (only circle 2, + TWENTY BLOCKS)

B) 5 heal instead of 11, yes SURE

C) oh divine might is USELESS I guess

2016 KAPPA

i don’t have anything to say about SPR paladin, zalciai has been nerfed and it’s not a viable way to boost your crit rate anymore, this topic is full of old informations, i deleted my old paladin because i think SPR paladin is not a thing now, if you want to talk about it open a new topic :slight_smile:

And btw as MrFioz mentioned:

Paladin SPR is DEAD due to the nerf to zalciai.

Luckily for me I was only rank 6 on my builded one (was the very 1st toon that I was going to reroll for rank 8)

Due to the nerf still him time to “fix” it into c2>krivis1>pally3>pardoner 1 scroller.

This post is NO SENSE and totally useless.

1 Like

thanks for input guys. I am very new so this helps alot

don’t look for 2 months old posts, rank 8 wasn’t even out yet.

You’d be a great friend tbh. No sarcasm!

1 Like