Tree of Savior Forum

Paladin Build Compendium and FAQ [Updated 29/04/2016]

Something like 150 spr, 50-100 con, rest dex with that class selection probably.

Mind you we don’t know the exact interaction between int & spr for inquisitor yet. So there may be more optimal stat builds.

And I wouldn’t advice said class & skill selection either. But it’s your call.

need some info, I have read that resto increase the healing from tiles (active healing) but does the lvl 3 attribute and level that increases HP recovery buffs that or just the passive healing?
about barrier its duration its already good and m.def is not that relevant any other reason to put more than 1 point?
with the new 300k HP mobs i want to level Turn Undead instead of the common resto lvl3 and barrier lvl 5

Imo it’s better to make a new thread for anything paladin related. A lot of the info here is outdated or wrong.

Either way:

• Restoration does boost heal/mass heal based on your stats. (Rough estimates: int = 60%, spr = 40%, dex/str = 20% ) Decent for a pala pd2 int build , spr palas are rubbish atm however.

• Barrier’s duration allows for 10s longer dual barrier placement, not a huge boost but it has some merit.

• Resist Elements got buffed to give a percentage based elemental dmg reduction instead of a flat amount. (12 - 35% or so?) Tool tips are not updated yet though, it’s worth maxing atm.

• Turn undead is really nice atm, so that’s also worth at least 3-5 points.

• Conversion is worthless atm since special mobs are not affected by it, which are quite common atm.

1 Like

this is what im thinking for a paladin inquisitor

It’s a good build, but honestly I’m not very sure about Monk c1 at rank 7.

I have a character same build as yours, but picked PD 1 instead because of Healing Factor + Bloodletting.

You can also go for Kab c1 to give your party members free SP and use revenged sevenfold on your pear of anguish.

I just feel monk c1 doesn’t add much compared to other options. Even if you do get slight more dps, it’s only a very small damage increase and Kab or PD utilities are a HUGE difference (esp. if you like to pvp).

I’d max breaking wheel, it scales duration with skill level. (take 1 out of pear and mm.)

Otherwise it looks good, but keep in mind monk won’t be that good if r9 or r10 has a spammable physical dmg skill.

Heh this thread is still alive?
Your build is similar to this user’s build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5YdHSxXQkU&feature=youtu.be
She just uses monk to apply double punch strike debuff (and to spam on conviction debuffed mobs).

im not a fan of kabbalist but PD looks good too, Monk is for debuffs 30% in god smash looks tempting
about the breaking wheel is kinda hard cause all skills of inquisitor are so strong its hard choice, i was hoping 3 points + divine might would be enough for using all skills in pve while the PoA and MM are better in pvp but with5 points ill could probably do 2 more smites during its duration so… hard choice

I don’t think it’s worth it.

If you watch the video, just conviction + god smash + smite already does an insane burst with the wheel.

And if you watch closely her combo, she goes Conviction -> God Smash -> Smite -> Double Punch. So she’s not really using double punch first for the debuff and extra damage for God Smash. She’s using it last as a filler for when all other skills are on cooldown.

The reason she’s not using Double Punch before God Smash is probably because DP’s debuff doesn’t apply at 100% rate and the wheel doesn’t last very long, so she doesn’t want to risk the debuff not being applied and the wheel disappearing before she can use Conviction + God Smash combo.

She’s not even using Hand Knife before God’s Smash. The reason (I assume) is because hand knife’s armor break debuff doesn’t spread through the wheel and the wheel itself probably has no defense so it’s not really increasing overall dps by armor breaking. (Possibly wrong)

I don’t think the Monk circle is helping her much there and like I said before, PD will give you really nice utilities overall even if it doesn’t increase your dps. Remember you can spread conviction through pandemic, so you don’t need to rely on Breaking Wheel 100% of the time. God Smash has 30 sec cooldown and Breaking Wheel 50 sec (so almost double the cooldown), you can also use Conviction -> Pandemic -> God Smash combo if you don’t mind waiting an extra 10 sec for Breaking Wheel + God Smash combo again. Conviction doubles God Smash damage, but it has a much smaller damage area than God Smash, so you need either Breaking Wheel or Pandemic (or both) to help spreading it.

2 Likes

Hi guys
After experiencing the Madness of Rank 8 content I create a build of a Full Support Pally with Kabba 2. It seems like a Balanced Support at Rank8, in Magic Defense and Physical Mitigation.

Anny Coments?

Full Support Pally Kabba

I have a full suport Pally 3 -> Kab 1 -> Inqui (full con) and a Pally 3 -> PD 2 (full INT) and i’ll give you my input and personal opinion (pvm oriented):

Kab c2 seems to be in a pretty bad place right now for pvm. It has nearly zero dps, Merkabah’s invicibility is much worse than other invincibility options (i.e. Ausrine, Sterea Trofh), and while Ein Sof may be nice for boosting max hp, it’s still limited to only one person (and wastes one precious charge of your Heal to heal them to newly full hp).

For a full support build, I would prefer something like cleric 2 -> diev 3 -> druid 3 for Sterea Trofh, Ausrine and World Tree (coupled with those pesky Merog Shaman infinite safety zones). If you want to be very hard into support, pick full CON or a very high CON build so you don’t die.

SPR for a paladin is also a bad choice. I wouldn’t focus on SPR just for Barrier (and Zalciai).

Also, I’m not a big fan of full support builds. In pvp they work nicely but in pvm it’s just easier killing your enemies faster. Rank 8 clerics have some good dps options too.

If you want to stick to paladin 3, I would suggest PD 2 or something with Inquisitor. If you want to dwell hard into full support, you can ditch those two options and get Drud c2 at rank 8 to have Sterea Trofh lv 5 and Merog’s Safety Zones. Might still be more supportive and defensiveness than Kab c2.

1 Like

yeah you are right, but im in love with paladin and kabba, and after lot of thinking I dont find wich class works well with Kabba. Probally priest or dierv buf is the only classes i dont want to play.

But if i play Pala ill go to Inquisitor probally. This days Im thinking in reroll my palla to Cleric3, Pala3, Miko, Inquisitor since I see that cleric 2 is not enought in Rank 8 in my opinion.

My current build is Cleric2, Krivis1, Pala3, PD, Inqui.

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4117bbbeg.1a213a435561.11253445.1f233f426575.1225354152.657585

I’m planning to run this build; this is slightly based on the STR DPS constructed above. What do you guys think?

That build is good, you will be decent support, minus revive
And take DEX… STR isnt good for Paladin and Inqui atm

Hi,

Hope u are still playing and if u get inquisitor for your R8.

I am currently at C2>Priest>1>Paladin3, at level 220 and experiencing everythig you discribed. I can hardly kill anything and i really need a patience of a monk doing wack a mole with 2x smite and 2x conviction. I personally feel so useless with a paladin build.

I having some thoughts of turinnig this to pardoner at r7 and sell scroll while i reroll another build.

Not sure if it turns out great with inquisitor.

Oh, it does turn out.

Gotta a Cleric 2> Diev 1> Paladin 3> PD1 > Inquisitor build and it is a kickass build in PVE. In PVP prob still good cause Inquisitor is quite good for PVP.

All Inquisitor skills are awesome and the sinergy with Pally is quite good. You got lots of skills to help your survival as a Pally as well as the R8 new maps are quite agressive.

Getting to R8 is tough, especially getting through R7 where maps are dominated by Elite monsters with 100-300k HP, however once you get to Inquisitor it gets much, much easier since you get 4 new really strong Offensive skills which synergize well with what you’ve built up so far.

Not sure what you’re expecting from Inquisitor performance-wise but in your particular build it’s all about getting to R8, before that you’re pretty much just a Support.
Inquisitor brings the damage once you get there.

I am 150 right now i am C1 Cleric, C2 Priest, C2 Pally just came back to the game does C2 Cleric C3 Pally sound like the logic path. I want to round out my support then get Inquistor C1 for damage at higher levels seems like it would synergize with C3 Pally for the mana regen and skill timer wise.

I was going to go Diev C1 instead of Cleric C2 or Priest C3 but Cleric C2 seems like the clear choice now. I was going to go Diev so i could reduce my cool downs and have a spammable attack to fill gaps in my dps rotation. Priest C3 to get access to high level Revive and Stone skin but that always seemed like a poor choice as Diev C1 and Cleric C2 offers so much more.

Now with Inquisitor in the game it would seem Diev isn’t my only choice for extra dps?
Or should i maybe just Cleric C1 > Priest C2 > Pally C3 > PD C1 > Inq C1?
EDIT I want to PvE Mostly

joining paladin army

resetting to cleric2 bokor1 pally3 pd2

1 Like

i think pd is a good choice for bloodletting and to spread conviction with pandemic (small aoe tho) while monk is a good choice for bossing due to double punch debuff + armor break