Tree of Savior Forum

Paladin Build Compendium and FAQ [Updated 29/04/2016]

Aye that makes alot of sense actually, Thanks for the fast reply!

1 Like

So I was wondering actually, if I were to go for priest c3 paladin c3, wouldnt it be better to go for SPR instead of STR since aspersion gives a damage bonus with more SPR?

I am doing 130 CON, rest in SPR for maximizing resistences in PvP. I wonā€™t be getting INT because Iā€™m not Cleric 2. I want to maximize my partyā€™s survivability.

This build:

Edit: I will be skill resetting at level 280 to max revive. But I want to test some things in this build.

Out of preference it would be better to max revive and Resurrection for a full support. But I want to see how much damage I can get without investing in int/str stats.

So with a full SPR build, would it still be possible to solo level for the most part? I feel like it might be lacking damage at some point (around lvl 100-ish)

At level 100 you start with doing missions and dungeons daily so you are always gaining levels.

You can solo through quests just fine until level 200.

At level 210 is when you start party grinding on open world maps, so again you donā€™t need to solo much at all here. You are a healer and priest3 so finding a party will be easy for you.

Aye thanks for the fast reply again mate! Will defo be going for the priestc3 paladinc3 build since it seems very self sufficient aswell. Thanks!

indeed. your welcome :>

I noticed STR doesnā€™t scale well on Paladin built that is why i stop adding STR since level 150 and invested all of them to CON. with 24k hp now.

I only got level 3 in cure and seldom use it since it doesnā€™t hit flying mobs.

I only using Venom as my sub-weapon, not sure what do you mean by using all 4 element.

I yet to max out paladin attribute as i am saving silver for other use.

well, beside party-play on your level grindingā€¦ for your daily mission x5 , it is impossible to be achieve when it ask you to kill certain mobs at your level because it is not possible since time consuming. I being abandon daily quest since lv205ā€¦

yup i do understand this is not a guide to glorify paladin built, but there is a better built for paladin instead of STR/DEX !

for PVP / GvG , you should be the one hardest to kill with your mdef buff/element def buff (and you also hard to kill anyone).
A full con or 3:1 SPR

at rank 7 either PD or Kabbalist, your only enemy is burst damageā€¦ (which is only archer/ele3warlock) can do it.

I am more on focusing GvG / ET than PvEā€¦
If i want PvE, Paladin will not be the choices. Priest 3 should max out Revive and forget about sacarement which can be bought from Pardoner and again, Pardoner is Cleric class enemyā€¦

You can get Electus for lightning attack. Very cheap on market. Donā€™t buy the recipe.

You can get level 220 set from 240 dungeon gives ice attack. Not sure if we got it from KR version yet.

You can get Ignition for fire attack from 175 dungeon or a headgear with fire property attack.

STR scales well when you have 400+ because you get 2/3 points per stat invested. Thatā€™s why you have higher STR. But as you said itā€™s for PvE not PvP. So I totally understand why you didnā€™t follow the guide.

Also Smite and Carve have +% attribute. Unless you already leveled these to 50+ for the exta damage. It makes a huge difference and you should always invest in attributes.

I hope that Paladin gets some buffs in PvP to make it viable. I have sent a request to Julie a long time ago. So hopefully there are some balances in the future. Letā€™s wait and see.

Julie is gone sadly so donā€™t get your hopes up. =/

Going SPR for aspersion is kinda wasted unless u r taking chaplain.

Aspersion is single used skill and it will go into CD.
The attack only proc once.

If you were to go for chaplain, u will get Aspergilium which proc for each hits of your auto attk.
And tht is where SPR stats come in.

Using catacombs club with venom as my primary weapons,

If u have 4 different type of elements attack property equip, your conviction dmg is +480 x4?

Not really know about it and if yes i will start invest on those, :grin:
PvP is still viable if barrier can block/locked down enemy get into/go out from the circleā€¦ that pretty OP

Under the effect of Conviction, having 4 different types of elements attack property works the same as how Arde Dagger is.
*Arde Dagger add 153 dmg to every hit frm skill,and Auto attack

Which, when you hit the monster with Conviction debuff, each hit add (100 Ice Property dmg) + (100 Poison Property dmg) + (100 Lightning Property dmg) + (100+153 Fire Property dmg with Arde Dagger) = minimum 553 extra dmg/hit

Under the effect of Divine Might, the dmg would be 4 elementsā€”>
480+ 153 frm Arde Dagger = 633 minimum dmg/hit added into whtever attack u use.

If you have a cryo+psycho friend with the same 4 element set equipped, the icewall+psychic pressure combo will deal crazy dmg

Hey guys,
I plan on making a hybrid paladin since I feel thatā€™s what the class is made for. My current build is cleric 2 krivis 1 pala 1 and I plan on finishing the 3rd circle of paladin before taking a rank in pardoner.
My question is about stats: what would be the advantage of going str:spr over dex:spr ? i donā€™t want to go str:dex nor full spr and iā€™m obviously taking points in CON whenever i feel the need.
Thanks for your feedback.

This thread is f**king paradise! <3
I love you all for being Paladins. I love you more if you are a didcated Paladin thou.

Anywaysā€¦ People are still saying the ā€œLEARNTHEGAMESCRUB PALADIN WITHOUT PRIEST LOLā€

And I go like:

Anyways, Iā€™m doing a hybrid KrivisC2>PaladinC3>KrivisC3 build. Itā€™s fun and I encourage you guys to try it out if you havenā€™t. Leveling Krivis before Paladin is a pain in the arse thou.

Iā€™m distributing my stats as follows:
70ish STR/50ish CON/70ish INT/60ish SPR. No DEX. But it is working pretty well. Im able to either, support or tank in many situations and itā€™s a hella fun to play after going past Rank 3 to 4.

Cause leveling Cleric>Krivis>Krivis is kinda annoying with only Heal, Cure and Zaibas to DPS. And since you start investing in Int/Spr your only source of heavy DPS would be Zaibas.

At rank 3 things tend to melt down under 2x Zaibas 10 so itā€™s alright. Zalciai gives me an OK crit chance. My party members usually will benefit a lot more with my presence.

1 Like

EDIT: My suppositions below are wrong! Be warned hahaha :joy:

[quote=ā€œediiison88, post:317, topic:155803ā€]each hit add (100 Ice Property dmg) + (100 Poison Property dmg) + (100 Lightning Property dmg) + (100+153 Fire Property dmg with Arde Dagger) = minimum 553 extra dmg/hit
[/quote]
That makes me wonderā€¦ does each of these property damage get a separate value from your characterā€™s magic amplification to add to the final damage? I mean, this should be really strong, since itā€™s calculated before the targetā€™s defense:

Scary :open_mouth:
Thanks for the answers and feel free to correct me if I got something wrong!

Magic amp is a random value between 0 and the value of magic amp.

If you have cloth gloves that give +30 magic amp. Your damage will be +0 ~ +30 extra damage. Average 15 of 15 magic attack. Thatā€™s all thatā€™s going on there. Itā€™s just an extra bit of randomness added to magic attacks.

It has nothing to do with how elemental attack is calculated.

Elemental attack is added on to the end of every hit, just like blessing. It works with skills and auto attack additional hits.

Youā€™re right, I got confused on the first time reading these extra elemental attack calculations and when I checked it again it does not involve magic amplification. iā€™m going to edit my post, thanks!

so will we got xtra damage from conviction debuff if we got no elemen prop attack ? Or we must have it ? spent 600k for hair acc with elemen prop attack recently (poison, fire , and lghting)

Headgear with elemental attack work just fine. I tested already in ktos.

However, you donā€™t get any stats from headgear and your weapon in battle league unless it has a 2nd row buff or an effect like ignitionā€™s 5% burn chance.