Tree of Savior Forum

Owl Burial Ground Gravekeeper Romas Bug

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

Where it happened (which map, which quest, which npc, etc) : map: Owl Burial Ground, Quest: Owl burial test Npc: gravekeeper Romas

Bug Description :
Can’t see the npc, cant interact with him, even when i did all quests from the map and the Entrance of kateen forest map.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. go to the place in the map, as in the screenshot

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots

or videos regarding the bug)

System

• CPU :
  • RAM : 8GB
  • Graphics Card : Geforce 9500 GT
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region : Brazil
1 Like

That’s a hidden quest npc. Nobody knows exactly what triggers that NPC to show up. It’s not really a bug.

My personal thought is that the NPC only shows up when you have reached 10 INT or more at any time during play with that character (even if you don’t have it anymore). That means if you equip any equipment that gives you +10 INT I -think- you should be able to see it (but then again, I’m not sure what triggers it either)

EDIT: Maybe you can gather some useful information about this npc in this other topic:

Thats false. During iCBT2 i played with my friend as 2 mages with plenty of int each. When we reached this NPC - i could see him and my friend couldnt. After some time NPC appeared for him as well.

Hmmm I see.

Well I honestly have no idea then.

I went to check and couldn’t see the NPC right before doing the quests in forest of prayer, and after finishing all quests there (and equipping and unequipping necklace of deceit) the NPC started showing up. My friend had already seen the npc before and many people from levels under 100 already seen it so it can’t really be a quest trigger…

I don’t think it’s an achievement trigger either since we both had same achievements.

Could be something completely nonsense that nobody would ever find out such as having an even number for current weight when entering the map. Or something stupid like that.

Well, then it is surely a bug, need to fix, i want my pink hair xD

Not a bug leo, shows up for me. I did almost all the quests starting from Orsha before coming here and he’s there for me, just did it literally 5 minutes ago.

Just an idea, did you kill the hidden Golem boss on the southern part of the map before trying to find him?

//EDIT

Another idea, he says he had to bury a revelator once. Perhaps hes referring to one of the Revelators who die in the Orshas side of the map during the quest line? Maybe thats the trigger?

Visited Owl Burial Ground… Didn’t see him… Went to a level 143 place to die purposely about 6 times… Came back and he appeared… May be amount of deaths that triggers him.
For reference:
Level 128 Squire

I did this quest, completed no SP reward no pink hair.

Hate to necro but erhm… Anyone ever figure this out? I was able to do it on one character on the same account, but it’s not popping up for my current character. Only thing I can think of is I did this map before I was redirected by Goddess Gajiba from the Mage Tower quest line.

I suppose I may have to keep checking.

I was playing cleric in a party with my boyfriend (pyro). I tried some things like leveling an attribute through 100+ (didn’t pop the npc), tried dying some times (like 20, didn’t work either). So i went to east siauliai woods and killed 2k hanamings (because i could one shot them and their spawn is very close). Went to the map again and the npc was there.
Guess it’s your own kill (last hit) count or something like this

1 Like

What was your kill count? I hit 12k+ just now and nada. Tried dying a bunch, didn’t work either. I do remember I did Demon’s Way and that line before I did Owl Burial Ground last time, so gonna try that out.

Rather determined to figure out this variable. Considering its apparently been a question since the CBT and there was no official response, it has to be intended.