Tree of Savior Forum

Other Player Abusing the Chat Game Code Third Player

+10000 BANHAMMER PLS:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Event channels are now random when you enter, whatever channel you are. So don’t worry, those fkers will be separated.
I tried the event some days ago with one guildmate, were on the same klai channel before enter, but once inside he was ch1 while i was ch3. ;3

how’s life! the guy comes here and talks about a simple increase the source in the message, but remembering a little thing while the staff does not pronounce on it I leave a little information, I have vision problem and can not change the size of the source and this code I found it beautiful so I see that the people write, and something more serious than the code is the one who is making this complaint there. he is sending a message to all the players asking for nudes, and if we do not he does it there, so whoever has to take bam pemanente is Mr. brennan

6 Likes

if I am not mistaken the guild leader of the empire was banned by something similar last year the imc will be passive and ignore it?

@STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines

This is not a reason to BAN onetime this dont changes anything in launcher, dont make advantages and nothing…

The IMC dont put this into rules and this codes is from everyone with use Japan Keyboards… now this little guy with have maked the report try chantage BrenoSM, ask for naked pics and 1000 bless, with prints… so if IMC have a little of good sense its needs BAN BRENNAN and make him from a example… this is A CRIME in Brazil so if yours dont make this are a crime too…

Thanks.

It doesn’t change anything, if you’re abusing of something and he’s abusing of another thing too, you need both a ban. Simple logic mate.

@Staff @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_No

PORTUGUESE - BR

Eu gostaria de fazer um comentário sobre esse caso. Primeiramente o BrenoSM não precisou usar nenhum programa ou Addon para se beneficiar no jogo, uma vez que, a IMC permitiu o uso de Addons que não interferisse na “Jogabilidade” do Tree of Savior. Sendo que o Addon dessa denuncia apenas modifica o visual de texto e assim como o Char Simulator que permite ver uma simulação visual do personagem (roupas, acessórios, etc) não interfere de nenhuma forma no jogo. Como todos no servidor Brasileiro sabem, o @breno_santanna (BrenoSM) ajudou muitos jogadores a chegar no objetivo do evento e com isso ele tem lucrado bastante. Eu achei um trabalho honesto da parte dele, sendo que esse jogador passava as madrugadas juntando monster energy para consumir no evento em seu próprio personagem, com seu próprio esforço. Agora eu gostaria de destacar que esse membro o @renanmenezes17 assediou e ameaçou BrenoSM, pedindo fotos do Breno pelado e uma certa quantidade de Blessed Shard. Isso e uma denuncia muito grave, o jogador ameaçou o Breno em denunciar neste forum se o Breno nao pagasse a quantidade desejada e mandasse uma foto pelado para o mesmo. Mas nos jogadores e temos prints comprovando o ato criminoso. E eu gostaria de expor o jogador criminoso que e o Brennan dono da conta @renanmenezes17

ENGLISH

I would like to comment on this case. First, BrenoSM didn’t have to use any program or Addon to benefit from the game, since IMC allowed the use of Addons that didn’t interfere with the Tree of Savior “Gameplay”. Being that the Addon of this complaint only modifies the visual of text and just like the Char Simulator that allows to see a visual simulation of the character (clothes, accessories, etc) doesn’t interfere in any way in the game. As everyone on the Brazilian server knows, BrenoSM has helped many players reach the goal of the event and with that he has profited greatly. I found an honest job on his part as this player spent the dawn gathering monster energy to consume the event in his own character with his own effort. Now I would like to highlight that this member @ renanmenezes17 harassed and threatened BrenoSM, asking for photos of Breno naked and a certain amount of Blessed Shard. This is a very serious complaint, the player threatened Breno in denouncing in this forum if Breno didn’t pay the desired amount and send a naked photo to it. But in the players and we have prints proving the criminal act. And I would like to expose the criminal player who is Brennan account owner @ renanmenezes17

KOREAN

나는이 사건에 대해 논평하고 싶다. 첫째, BrenoSM은 IMC가 구세주 "게임 플레이"트리를 방해하지 않는 Addons의 사용을 허용했기 때문에 BornoSM이 게임에서 이익을 얻으려면 프로그램이나 Addon을 사용할 필요가 없었습니다. 이 불평의 Addon은 텍스트 시각을 수정하고 문자 (옷, 액세서리 등)의 시각적 시뮬레이션을 볼 수있는 Char Simulator와 마찬가지로 게임에서 어떤 방식 으로든 방해하지 않습니다. 브라질 서버의 모든 사람들이 알고 있듯이 BrenoSM은 많은 플레이어가 이벤트의 목표에 도달하는 데 도움을 주었으며 그로 인해 큰 이익을 얻었습니다. 이 선수가 자신의 노력으로 자신의 성격을 가진 이벤트를 소비하기 위해 새벽에 괴물 에너지를 모으는 동안 나는이 부분에서 정직한 직업을 발견했습니다. 이제 저는이 회원 @ renanmenezes17이 BrenoSM을 괴롭 히고 협박하여 Breno의 사진과 알몸의 Breno와 Blessed Shard를 요청했음을 지적하고자합니다. 이것은 매우 심각한 불만입니다. 플레이어는 Breno가 Breno가 원하는 금액을 지불하지 않고 벗은 사진을 보내면 Breno가이 포럼에서 비난을하겠다고 위협했습니다. 그러나 선수들과 우리는 범죄 행위를 증명하는 지문을 가지고 있습니다. 그리고 브레넌 계정 소유자 @ renanmenezes17 인 범죄자를 폭로하고 싶습니다.

23319301_1743995462301249_5507647861847612169_n

23472128_1743995465634582_4239665981640202282_n

1 Like

Some people were sanctfied for using bold text in megaphone(long ago), good chance these people will face the same fate.

1 Like

remmembering, this texts dont need even Addons… But lets talk about this crimes with brennan commited… he and Neshastore with is a gold seller than he talks in printscreens…

1 Like

rubbb their dickk
ww
w
w
w
w

1 Like

still no IMC position, unbelievable it?