Tree of Savior Forum

[Orsha] Café is Recruiting! :D (Social/PVP/GVG/English)

Team Name: Merrubi
Level/Class: 172 / Swordie (40 levels in 4 days)
Activity Level: 1-5h/day
Language: English
Timezone: Pacific
Tell Us About Yourself: Old guy. Played at launch with friends, recently came back almost alone. Looking for people to be around when I’m playing. I play all games at the casual competitive level. Easy going, never angry
Voice Chat Y/N: Yup

Team Name: Tsumaki
Level/Class: 115 Cleric (Sadhu at the moment.)
Activity Level: 3-6 hours everyday when I can.
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (Arizona has weird time Dx)
Tell Us About Yourself: 17, male, have always liked MMORPGs for about 3 years now but could really never be good at them. I just got back into ToS so I might not be the best at ToS but I would love to learn more and understand the game properly. Other things about myself (Don’t read this, it’s a waste of your time :3): I love music, rhythm games, and anime. I enjoy doing math (I know, weird huh? :confused: ) I hate my voice and it is so annoying xD I also am really bad at socializing in real life.
Voice Chat Y/N: Once I get a mic, yes. (Sorry, being poor sucks. T^T)

Team Name: NomNomNomNom
Level/Class:None
Activity Level: work 48 straight have 96 hours off pretty free.
Timezone: Pacific Standard
Tell Us About Yourself: I am 27 live in california, I’ve played RO for 8 years GW2 for 2 years. I currently play the division. I want to be part of a group to quickly learn and grow in ToS. Played ToS when it first came out didnt really get into it. Saw that there was a big update and would like to be apart of the game now. I am very friendly quick learner and I’ve played games competitively from CS 1.6 LoL WoE GvG in GW2 and Division. Love to PvP as well as PvE. I like what you guys offer and would really want to be apart of the family.
Voice Chat Y/N: I have discord a mic and audible chocolate voice.

1 Like

@Saharhis Are you the guild leader? Regardless. You should reconsider changing your guild description. Some of your guild mates keep harassing people in farming spots. In my case, the mobs are not mine, and they’re there to be killed, but I’m strongly against KSing and one of your guildies keeps doing that and even goes through the trouble of following me to KS me in order for me to give up the channel. I really don’t care about sharing a map, but what he does is harassment and completely goes against your “kind and courteous” policy. BTW I’m not the only one your guild is doing this to. I mean, seriously? You preach about being a friendly guild, but some of your members are total jerks much of the time.

To anyone trying to join, ummm… yeah, I guess they can be all of those things towards their members, but it only takes meeting one of them - if you’re not part of the guild - to debunk everything stated on here. Maybe I’ve just been unlucky enough to meet the ones who are rude and lack this “etiquette”, but it would be a big coincidence that many people complain about the same thing. Just my two cents, but I’d prefer to be guildless than have that kind of reputation.

@aarian.msn

I am not the leader of Cafe, nor am I in it any longer. This is technically a very old recruitment thread that is no longer used. This is the new thread: [ORSHA] Café is Recruiting :) PVE-PVP-SOCIAL-Competitive

And the leader of the guild is @sappii. I was never the leader of Cafe, I only made the thread here. Either way, I suggest you let him (or kiichyo) know who is causing the issue.

Thank you, I’ll do that.