Tree of Savior Forum

[Orsha] Café is Recruiting! :D (Social/PVP/GVG/English)

Welcome to Café, a social/TBL/GVG guild on Orsha!
Est. December 2016

We’re an English speaking guild, short for Maid Café, not coffee.

We’re a social guild that prides itself on helping one another, doing dailies and dungeon runs. We’d love for you to join one of the most active guilds on Orsha!

We do weekly guild events, participate in uphill defense, ET, saalus runs and dungeon runs at (almost) all levels, questing parties as well as world boss hunts! With Café you’ll be with a group of very friendly and active people who only want to better themselves and each other.

We do actively participate in both TBL and GVG. TBL participation is not a requirement but GVG participation is. Everyone has a use, regardless of level. We record all TBL and GVG matches as well.

We only have a few basic guild guidelines. The only way to get the most out of ANY guild is to actively participate! Speak up, tell us about your day, how school/work is going, tell us a (good) joke, put a dungeon run party together. You get out of it what you put in it. We ask that all members have good activity – absences are allowed, just tell us first. Guild space is very limited.

Guild Etiquette:

• Café is a social guild which prides itself on its willingness to help any who are in need. If accepted to this guild, the expectation is that you do the same. By joining, you agree to be an active participant.
  • If you’re going on extended leave, we require that you tell us. Spots are limited in any guild so a lengthy inactivity session may result in your removal. Telling us beforehand prevents this.

How to apply:

• If we like you, you’re in, simple as that.
  • We voice chat daily. This isn’t a requirement but strongly preferred.
  • Discord is our primary method of communication – no discord no dice. You must be discord active to join us.
  • After you apply you’ll be interviewed.

To be considered, join our discord below and post the form in the application channel.

Team Name:
Level/Class:
Activity Level:
Language:
Timezone:
Tell Us About Yourself:
Voice Chat Y/N:

We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask :smiley:
- Café

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Bump

-Café Manager, Sappii

I gotta plant some seeds… hm hm

Bump to Bump all Bumps

Feel free to just join us to chit chat as well :slight_smile:

Ye we’re always in voice chat! Pop on in :smiley:

:coffee: Come and join us for a fun filled day/night…and cat gifs!

ALL THE CAT GIFS. Ima fite that guy that hates cats yo

Cat gifs await our new and loya/humble members :smiley:

Bumping this, lets enjoy the game guys!

Hi hi! You guys still taking applications for the guild? :smile:

EEEEE MIRIE! :smiley: :smiley: of course we are!

I will apply so here is my infoooou c:

Team Name: Kurose
Level/Class: i have 5 chars sooo i will put my main "lvl 226, Plague Doctor(Cleric c2- Krivis c1 - Bokor c2 - Druid c1) i have a Musketeer too and a little chapplain i can be or do whatever you need it c:
Activity Level: I play like. . .8 hours x day?
Language: Spanish/English
Timezone: GMT -7
Tell Us About Yourself: Im a little guy from Mexico, i play tree of savior since CBT 2, actually im kinda alone in the game so i want to make some friends and do stuffs/funszszszs :smiley:
Voice Chat Y/N: So/So i can but i cant talk english very good xDu

Can you apply on our discord? or PM sappii in game and let him know you’ve posted it here :>

Okee, i forget that haha sorry ~^~ i will do it ASAP

LE BUMPing this

///.20CHARSSS

We’re still recruiting! :smiley:

shoop da woop

/2020202020

We’re still recruiting and we’ve got some really awesome, friendly people in a variety of level ranges and classes.

One update to my first post though, events are bi-weekly now instead of daily. Everything else is still daily.