Tree of Savior Forum

[ORSHA] Café is Recruiting :) PVE-PVP-SOCIAL-Competitive

Welcome to Café, a social/PVE/PVP/GVG guild on Orsha!
Est. December 2016

We’re an English speaking guild.

We’re a social guild that prides itself on helping one another, doing dailies and dungeon runs. We’d love for you to join one of the most active guilds on Orsha!

We do weekly guild events, participate in uphill defense, Earth Tower for all willing and wanting!, saalus runs and dungeon runs at (almost) all levels, questing parties as well as world boss hunts! With Café you’ll be with a group of very friendly and active people who only want to better themselves and each other.

Some other stuff we cover

-Practonium recipe farm
-Growing Community in other games
-Former Fantasy Library

With time comes change and with change comes a better you! No matter how long ago or how new you are, we are willing to take you in and teach you and listen / give as much help and advice as needed.

We only have a few basic guild guidelines. The only way to get the most out of ANY guild is to actively participate! Speak up, tell us about your day, how school/work is going, tell us a (good) joke, put a dungeon run party together. You get out of it what you put in it. We ask that all members have good activity – absences are allowed, just tell us first. Guild space is very limited.

Guild Etiquette:

• Café is a social guild which prides itself on its willingness to help any who are in need. If accepted to this guild, the expectation is that you do the same. By joining, you agree to be an active participant.
  • If you’re going on extended leave, we require that you tell us. Spots are limited in any guild so a lengthy inactivity session may result in your removal. Telling us beforehand prevents this.

How to apply:

• We voice chat daily. This isn’t a requirement but strongly preferred.
  • Discord is our primary method of communication – no discord no dice. You must be discord active to join us.
  • After you apply you’ll be interviewed with quick and simple questions.

To be considered, join our discord below and post the form in the application channel.

Discord: https://discord.gg/2RuJYGB

Team Name:
Level/Class:
Activity Level:
Language:
Timezone:
Tell Us About Yourself:
Voice Chat Y/N:
Waffles or Pancakes?

We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask :smiley: :sunglasses:

• Café

If discord is any issue for you feel free to PM Sappii , Senyosu , or Kiichyo in game for more info!

_We are now currently accepting anyone to come join us in discord to chill, chat, discuss whatever! _

2 Likes
1 Like

Bump

RAIN DROP

DROP TOP

IS THIS 20 CHARS YET?////

Le Bump

/////20202020

bumpbump

/209000090

So 20 characters huh?

BUMP

boop boop

boop boop

<3. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

toot toot

booop boooooop still recruiting c: come join our little family!

beepbeep bumppp
/202020chars

currently 60/65 ladies and gents come join some of the most chill people / open minded players in orsha!

Bumps own thread

Attempts to be pro guild

Bump

/2020charrr

63/65 members now! come join the fun

bumppppp

/20charsisago

bump bump…how about some rocksodon pets!!!

beep currently full but accepting anyone to join our discord server / guild when we reach guild level 13 c:

Meep to the top/
Currently recruiting new homies!

2 Likes

Copy - Paste from old recruitment post.

@Sappii You should reconsider changing your guild description. Some of your guild mates keep harassing people in farming spots. In my case, the mobs are not mine, and they’re there to be killed, but I’m strongly against KSing and one of your guildies keeps doing that and even goes through the trouble of following me to KS me in order for me to give up the channel - all_week_long. I really don’t care about sharing a map, but what he does is harassment and completely goes against your “kind and courteous” policy. BTW I’m not the only one your guild is doing this to. I mean, seriously? You preach about being a friendly guild, but some of your members are total jerks much of the time.

To anyone trying to join, ummm… yeah, I guess they can be all of those things towards their members, but it only takes meeting one of them - if you’re not part of the guild - to debunk what’s stated on top of this thread. Maybe I’ve just been unlucky enough to meet the ones who are rude and lack this “etiquette”, but it would be a big coincidence that many people complain about the same thing. Just my two cents, but I’d rather be guildless than have that kind of reputation.

1 Like