Tree of Savior Forum

Orsha after the BR leave

Personally i was not aware of this, if i understand right, BR players dont like the company that runs the game servers for them?

I was thinking it would be more convenient for them due to server lag and ping, also if the ping is only 100-300ms is not to bad. It might be disadvantageous for them in pvp/pve, but not a deal breaker for better service. Thanks for the heads up

Yeah, letā€™s say that LUG doesnā€™t have a nice reputation, and, about the pingā€¦ my tests dueling with some friends (american and brazilians) were good enough to make me think that ping wonā€™t be a decisive factor in pvp :slight_smile:

many of us will stay, actually.

IMC confirmed there will be no transfers to the BR server, for some reason. This means losing progress and all cash invested.
Another thing is that the BR server would be updated by LUG, and would need to get content translatedā€¦ LUG is horrible slow doing it, which means playing an outdated build of the game.

Finally, the horrible image LUG has. Obviously, many players here played Rag before. Can you imagine a company that blocks basic items, such as fly wings, from free users? Yes, they did it. :disappointed_relieved:
Even tho IMC states they will manage the servers, LUG talks a bit differently about it. Iā€™m worried, as many of my brazilian mates :frowning:

dude, in the LUG RO servers, TODAY, most of the cards does NOT drop from monsters, most mvp or important cards (like Thara) can only be obtained in the cash shop, the same with a lot of ā€œNormalā€ items. nobody is dumb enough to put time in this kind of server. its not going to be bad in the beggining, actually its going to be great when it launches, but the problem is that u have no transfer so they can wait like 1 year or 2 and BAM!! LUGFY the game, like they ALREADY DID with A LOT of games, even CS-Like games became extremely(!!) P2W, full of bots and hacksā€¦

The BR server hosted by LUG will not allow for xfer from Steam servers.

The BR server will only host Portuguese language so i believe that SA players will not move .

What i hope is IMC will create a Latin America Steam Server.

I believe what theyā€™ve said is that BRā€™s will be using the same servers we have now, theyā€™ll just have a localized game version in Portugeuse and localized customer support and payment options. So itā€™s a joint effort with IMC, but they arenā€™t actually getting new servers. So the BRā€™s on Orsha are staying on Orsha.

Wrong.

We will get a new server. But outside of steam platform.

@PioPico Is there a notice somewhere saying when this free transfer will happen?

As much as I love Orshaā€™s huge population, I need to find more English speakers since I can only speak English.

One thing I know isā€¦ Iā€™m getting the hell out of Orsha when they release server transfers. I just canā€™t stand not able to communicate with anyone in this serverā€¦ most parties I encountered are BRā€¦ stupid of me not doing some research before I choose a server

Brace yourself for the incoming Level Up server brazilians, Crappy server is comming.

I have no idea how people say this, and as a level 170 player that does his 3 dungeons everyday, i had zero issues communicating with the BR players. Did i mention i know squad of Portuguese, if you are nice enough and use simple 1 word style text, we both are able to communicate. The language barrier is not a deal breaker for me #lesslaggyorsha :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was a bit exaggerating there. I know that at least half of them know some English, but I just get left out when most people chat with each other in portuguese. Finding a full English speaking guild in the future will be hard at this rate. Who knowsā€¦ maybe after server go free 2 play, things will change. Btw, how is Orsha less laggy when both server are from East Coast? Orsha has a little bit more players than Klaipeda. I just made brand new chars on both servers, and Orsha is rank 130k, and Klaipeda is rank 129k.

Itā€™d probably be a lot more useful if we knew the names of the official servers right now so we can plan our server transfers to said server.

Iā€™m in the same boat as you. No specific date was given about the transfer. They just said about 3 weeks after the F2P server releases but Iā€™m guessing they take requests after 3 weeks and itā€™ll take some time before it actually takes place.