Tree of Savior Forum

Oracle will be the new dead class

I don’t understand why they completely buffed Krivis and completely buffed Paladin but didn’t completely buff Oracle and nerfed it more than buffed it even though it needed buffs

They could’ve given it
-a new attack skill like they did paladin, oracles don’t even have any, the only cleric class without one I think (death sentence and twist of fate do not count as they are debuffs and don’t change the oracles rank on boss at all)
-an actual future telling skill, the only one it has is forecasting, what ?!?!
-new attributes

Oracles CANNOT even level up on their own because there are few cleric classes with dps skills from c1-c5, they will do no damage at all and since they do no support at all people will want to kick them out

but instead while they did make the purpose of some skills better, they gutted them with cool down increase and duration decrease…

new death sentence looks like it does really bad damage too…

I’m really sad and it makes me want to completely quit the game or just delete my Oracle… I think every other Oracle player feels the same I never see any other than myself, they’re either gender switch shops or Oracle c1s, but they will probably reset too because prophecy and counterspell changes…

Rip Oracle, the class that doesn’t exist anymore

Let’s hope IMC doesn’t still completely ignore it for over a year like it has before, and that it doesn’t get sadhu treatment… or the only Oracle left will be the Oracle NPC in Klaipeda

1 Like

no, atte. 20 blablabla

There will always be oracles since counter spell is very strong

Plus: Foretell can work well in GVG scenarios.

That is if gvg comes and Will be interesting. Not sûre that actual guilds left in the game are interested in gvg.

Oh gosh, they have even implement the changes, and you guys are already complaining?