Tree of Savior Forum

Opinion on possible Mergen builds

Really, thanks a lot for your opinions and support, man. I’m keeping a close eye on your Fl3 > Mergen topic too since it provides some very good info through and through.

I’m really trying to find the best way to unite usefulness with fun for me, like i have a Fletcher 3 but i don’t find it very amusing, which is why i stopped leveling him. But, all in all he is a pretty strong/solid character.

As of now i will still try to bring some wugushi + something interaction into the table and trying to aim for a Mergen build which will keep me active + rotating skills so the gameplay get’s more dynamic.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi, what is the question? Barrage is 4 AAR per arrow, yes.
Before, circling + barrage was bugged, video of bug:

Now it is fixed and working correctly.

Rogue capture + arrow rain + arrow rain + gu pot is good vs bosses, since arrow rain hits a lot on big targets.

Mergen does not seem suited for ET, the numbers just aren’t there.

None of those 3 builds are close to what mine is, lol! :cry:

I’ve been seeing a nice number of Wugushis around, though! So I’d probably pick build 2. :smiley:

What’s yours? Share with us too xD All information is deeply appreciated

Like Nicola’s build ^^ Archer 2, Ranger 1, Scout 1, Fletcher 3 and then Mergen.

Originally I wanted to be Schwarzer Reiter and be Archer 2, Ranger 3, SR 3 but then I saw the Mergen… :wink:

Hahahaha i know the feeling. The moment i saw Mergen i knew i had to make that class. Still have a SR2 char though, really like the pew pew retreat shot.

Despite more over usefulness, and ignoring build 1, it seems build 2 and build 3 have a very serious lack on 1v1 damage, especially if facing WB battles, where more wugushis are expected and overwriting poisons become a thing. Any of you have any ideias how to handle that or the Fletcher 3 build would be really the most “efficient” in that aspect?

There’s a reason why a lot of people are saying mergen is lackluster, it’s a class that does not excel at any particular role, and seems more like a class you pick to tack on to previous builds.

In that regards, fletcher3-mergen1 and scout3-mergen1 are the only classes that flow well into it. Mergen is also not strong enough of a class where you can dedicate all 7 ranks to it and still perform well.

1 Like

shhh let people go SR/Musk/Cannon. I don’t want buncha people running around with my kawaii Mergen’s costume. :smiley:

Mergen is bad please pick another class!

2 Likes

I pretty sure you will see a lot of Mergen running around lol.

Because it can combine with a lot of build.
Fletcher C3, Scout C3, Wugushi
Mix C1 (Falcon,Musket,Cannon,SR)
All can go to Mergen Just like Musket/Cannon build at rank7.