Tree of Savior Forum

Opinion on my EXPLOSION build? :P

it shows only damage per hit so it not that big xD , imagine 1 sec per hit = 309 , then 20 sec = 309 x 20 = 6180 , even just half of that duration is bigger than FS already :point_up:

Read the title and thought you were going to do a build based around Squire’s arrest, and Shinobi’s mijin no jutsu as a suicide bomber but I guess not.

Hyperion knows it :stuck_out_tongue:
And if it’s squire or shinobi, it would have been in the swordsman section, not wizard though :mask:

got your point but imaging that 309 is 3090, now lets see how many hits youre willing to take :wink:
I need a foolproof way to get spells through and surespell does the trick nicely imo

You will want Wiz3/Ele3 first… Stuff gets tough right before you get frost cloud… You push that back further you’ill really be feeling weak for a lot of levels.

Haha yeah, frould suggested the same thing xD I think you guys got a point there :wink:

Damn that frould always beating me to the punch!

well , i guess it depend on people’s playstyle then :smiley_cat: , super spell is good for solo play and reflect shield is good for party play . But i think lv 5 for 100% up time is enough , you only need it for elestrocute , hail and meteor so i think 15s is enough (unless you are going for rune caster ) o3o

hm ? i was talking to dsword about hail … o3o

oops was almost 2am when i replied D:
So reflect shield still acts as a surespell? I thought they took that out since cbt2

i just checked back in game , they nefted it ~~~ awww :sob: , didnt notice before because i rarely get hits while casting skill Dx … so sorryyyyyy , you are right , max superspell is a must , ( omg , wasted my 5 point T------------T )

eh? Why max surespell? isn’t 5 points enough to keep the buff on all the time? o.o

that what i thought before i knew about reflect shield neft xD , beside that you dont really have any skill that worth leveling :stuck_out_tongue: ( lethargy is useless just flat number , EB and EQ 's damage scale per lv are really bad :cold_sweat: )

what about reflect shield? O.o

frould, what do you think of Freezing Sphere? Is the skill worth investing points ?

it no longer has effect like superspell , they also nefted it’s damage reduction so i dont think it worth leveling anymore :cold_sweat:

eh? really? dmg reduction is also nerfed? O.o

yep - RF is completely useless atm. FS just one lvl is more than enough.

now that I think about it, maybe we need to get pyro to cosplay megumin (the costume) LOL

Guys, I have one more question… How would you distribute the stats if you were me? :blush:

Fire property: EXPLOSION

You need Pyro2 to get this though