Tree of Savior Forum

Opinion on my EXPLOSION build? :P

Im also rolling with wiz3/ele3 (warlock though) and to tell you the truth i have no bloody idea. I cant decide wether to go full con, 40 con -> rest int, or ratio con:int - 1:1, 1:2, 1:3 or 1:4 xP I think though that at the beginning im going for 50 con and then i will start adding to int and see what happens, by the lvl 140 i want to have unspent like 20 points in reserve to put into con in case of urgent need.

1 con / 3 int for me :sunglasses:

Hmmm… How about 30 CON and full INT?
Also, based on your experience playing ele3 so far, how would you address the condition of lacking SP? Is it important?
Please tell me :blush:

Thought it was going to be a suicide bomber build based around Shinobi’s mijin no jutsu. But nvm then

Loli… somehow I remember you saying this once before … deja vu? LOL

Oh I have already said this. Apparently it’s been a while since I last saw this thread in the latest section in the forum. So I forgot I’ve already been here.

Edit: Or my spirit was online while I was sleeping so I never knew.

Guys… It’s been quite sometimes, but I’m here with another crazy idea again.
What do you think about this build? xD

The idea behind this build is to maximize the dmg potential of meteor as much as possible, also boosting prominence at the same. I even thought of getting flare (to explode enemies LOL) but I wonder if it’s worth it to take?

Main Gear: Ignition + Arde Dagger
Class attribute accounted: Explosion (Elementalist 2)

Planned combo: Enchant Fire>Fire wall (step on it to get buffed)>Meteor!

I wish you all the luck casting Meteor without Surespell or Quickcast.

Runecaster’s Rune of Destruction is pretty . . . explosive. A suggestion for Rank 7.

I really do not have much to say about Prominence, I’ll let the next Elementalist expert voice their experiences with it.

Well I can see that, this build is assumed that I can choose a “relatively” safe spot in 10 seconds to cast meteor. For example: boss doesn’t use AoE in that 10 seconds, tanker gets aggro on mobs and boss.

On a side note, could you tell me more about rune of destruction mechanics? I see on the video that it seems when the rune landed on the mob (in the middle), it doesn’t get killed but its surrounding mobs are killed?

were you on cloth armor? o.o

lv 5 enchant fire for 100% up time is enough , lv 10 isnt really that different because of the small number . firewall max atribute is only 50 -> not good for lv 200+ . lv 10 meteor without quick cast has a lot of problems , beside being interrupted all the time by the mob , everyone will surely do much more damage than you in that 10s . Oh , and you should get fire breath lv 1 for skill filler , in korean , it has been changed to have a 50% fire property buff , i wonder if it would come to itos :hushed: