Tree of Savior Forum

Open PVP after level 100

At least some maps, after level 100, should be open PvP (no drop/exp loss)

Just so people feel they are actually playing an MMORPG. Plus, the feature would attract a lot of new people to the game.

IMO, no PK mode or anything like that. If you manage to kill someone, they will simply return to the nearest location of respawn, and you wont win anything with that.

As I said, the idea is only to create more interaction between players / characters.

You want open world pvp? The forums is your place.

You want to bring toxic behavior to new heights? Then do that to the game, also, you aren’t even taking into consideration that, some classes will overpower others, some people will over power others with transcendence gear, then, with all this DPK crap, when one see someone getting a hard drop and decide to PK the person just for the fun of it, you will see what is massive complains in this forums, and even more pvp in here.

This idea was proposed before, in another form tho, if IMC will implement in the future we don’t know.

Also, PvP in this game is the same as you asking for Mr. Bean fight with Muhammad Ali.

4 Likes

Yeah I can see a level 330 destroying a level 100 just for the laughs. Bad idea my friend. You think people are pissed because they can’t trade right away, wait till they also get killed before they can even trade to get any gear! They would quit for sure then.

Great idea, but only on maps that people like to afk farm, like dina bee farm :smiley:

5 Likes

You are really toxic, kiddo. Mommy didn’t teach you how to present your point without sounding disgusting? Good lesson for life.

I could really be toxic with you tbh, but I won’t lower myself to your level “kiddo”.

Also, use the search function close to your G avatar you would have to do a small in depth search inside other thread before reaching this one…

Also, the second post is mine.

Before suggesting stuff, do a small research not only on your pov, but others who might not even be into pvp and only want to enjoy the game in other form.

I will be leaving since the intellectual level of this thread is getting “higher”…

Alright keyboard genius, get out.