Tree of Savior Forum

Open letter to IMC and the Community about the founders incident

but when released the 3-month opening would be 22 , because now 29 ? estam they just want to be ready to make more money

It’s been inevitably delayed due to the change of plans IMC made in service to the majority of the fans. There’s nothing wrong with that.

Using the car as an analogy again. If you buy a red car, but later tell the car dealer you want it blue, it’ll take them some extra time to make the car blue, and you can’t expect the car to be there on the original date

LOL do you even read Korean?

I did a comparison on all the Options (A,B and C) and revealed some truths that people didn’t like and that thread was deleted within 6 hours by IMC.

And that sentence above that i quoted was the key point i was making.

Glad I had a flag for this, that was quite a long read for just a whining kid.

Oh boy, more crybabies.

(1) They have every right to change the date considering they literally completely revamped the Early Access Founder Packs.

(2) They never promised it would not change in release date. I too also work 40-48 hours a week yet never complain about not having enough time to fit in my hobbies, it’s all about priorities.

One Week is not significant.

(3) Whether ToS would launch on the 22nd or 29th, the situation would still be the same, the Steam listed ToS release as the 18th so it would still enrage the ignorant steam buyers anyways. The irony in this point is that ToS founder’s pack are still one of the top selling products on steam at the moment, so clearly these reviews aren’t playing a significant role in sales.

(4) Source for this early vote? This is merely a theory of yours with no conclusive evidence so don’t call any of your ideas as facts.

You go from complaining to IMC then complaining about about the community then you defend IMC in the end. In other words, you’re just another child complaining about everything, oh the fking irony in this post. I haven’t made a post in a long time but this ■■■■ triggered me.

1 Like

What were these truths that you revealed? If it’s about the best bang for the buck then that’s a no brainer.

2 Likes

This… by god, this.

This was why MMOG creators/distributors either make their own decisions (which is a gamble IMO) or cater to the louder part of the populous, which more often than not, are as you say.

1 Like

Well, IMC lost all their trust and respect from a lot more players than you when they first announced it. But… they were the majority and still are. Less than 20% were alright with 3 months after other options were available. The old plan was definitely not okay with the majority, that’s a fact. This was also before we had a choice; of course if there’s no choice people will pick it to support IMC. $50 is cheap for early access, but anything more than a week is already too long and 3 months is just too much.

I agree they should refrain from making promises they can’t keep. Sadly they already broke important promises to fans before this, like not making the game P2W and having an open beta soon. This is also what the people you saw whining and complaining were doing it for. It just so happens that people tend to think of the negative a lot more than anything else. I do hope you don’t consider anyone you disagree with as a troll. I never saw any haters, only some people who lost a lot of their respect and trust in IMC and wanted to decide their decisions.

A gaming company can make all their own decisions, but when they mess up enough to cause everyone to panic and can satisfy the majority of their players wouldn’t you want them to? The customer knows best.

Wouldn’t you say that this thread is about whining/complaining too
:confused:

What’s your definition of childish and immature :fearful:

IMC staff even said somewhere that people shouldn get confused and NO official date is out (until it gets announced) similar date as in all 3 options gonna have a similar date - since 1000 people asked if the 3 month option gonna have same date as the 7 weeks option - so IMC staff posted yes all 3 option got a similar date

• if somebody answered this already sorry didn read

What happen to your own words " Babies that complain they have to wait are useless, don’t they know that IMC has to follow rules and you have to learn to wait, it’s only 3 months, babies."

Well… It’s only one week, baby.

Some people simply overreacted - and as we could see in further threads (after the 3 option thingy) the real haters popped up - who dont care much about the game itself nor its company theyre just angry to play the game 1 month late and are the 100% “bahahahahah i never spend a single cent on a game bahahahaha you can pay all you want noobs ahahahaha no cent from me hahahaha support and pay for me guys hahahaha” - this “being heartbroke” “lost my trust” was just a bad acting - like seriously why would you get heartbroken on an announcement and specially being the above party who doesn give a shiet on supporting the game x.x if you didn see any hater then you didn read every single thread and post - ive read many

no it’s been less than 19,84324234234% to be exact <- trolling implied as nobody knows the exact number so nobody should even put a number in xD

People still complaining about 29 march? Seriously?

1 Like

Look kid your thread was made only to create chaos, you had your chance to vote and you weren’t the majority, barely got out the 10% mark.

@Staff_Julie can you please close this before gets out of hand. Calling every fan of the game “whinniers” doesn’t look very healthy.

It’s people …

what did you expect.

I’m happy that i can actually do something in the first week of my holiday now… wouldn’t see the sun otherwise…

hisssss

• holds his cape up to block sunlight.

They get mad because of 7 days and speak bad things of those who were angry because of 90 days …

2 Likes

Why is it so hard for people to understand that, if a company messed up as big as they did when they announced the 3 month timeframe and the announcer pack they can just get away with it with no backlash? You think every game that made it big in the past years grew on the community because of their excellent marketing and release decisions? it’s the community that shapes the game, not the 20% that was willing to go blindly into it.
I cannot stress this enough, look at Diablo 3, Diablo 3 release was in ruins, people only played it because of the RMAH, the game only started taking place a few months before Reaper of Souls. And you know why? because the community yelled loud enough for them to listen.
I really don’t know in which company you work, doesn’t really matter to me, but in gaming companies, the community shapes the game. Sorry to break it up to you.

thats not messing up big time - play sacred 2 and then try sacred 3
#thats messing up

1 Like

HAHAHAHAH.

Yeah ^^.

I cringed hard on that too.

At least, in my opinion it is, wanna remove the mess up big time? make it mess up then, point still remains
Sacred 3 was awful tho lmao