Tree of Savior Forum

Onmyoji New skill

Pls do some improvements/adjustments, there is not the quality of graphics that u bring to us, this looks awful, we expected so much for this skill,the icon and concept is PERFECT VISUAL = terrible

1 Like

Yea, the skills effect texture is unfortunately very low-res.
I also hope that they’ll change it, either to a high-res texture or a mesh… and maybe add particle effects at the circles boundaries, like white and black sparks rising to the sky or something similar…

The skill mechanics however seem rather good.

Are the monsters able to walk out of the yingyang circle? Even though the area is big, this skill seems to be hard to manipulate?

Btw, what is the problem you guys are seeing with this skill’s animation? I don’t see much problem from it.

Because of its visual effect. It’s plainly simple, black and white yin yang.
It is nice but not that good in terms of its visual effects. Nice because maybe it might prevent too much lag when the skill is in effect compared to high definition or heavy visual effects.
Just my opinion, tho. :haha:

They could’ve had a dance floor

Im not concerned about graphics but yeah, looks too pixelated… im more concerned about the position of the skill
You can’t choose where is it casted right? it just appears in front of you and far. If that’s how it works, then that’s something awful, i’d preffer the center to be the caster so u can hit the ones in the bac and around u

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. Hard to manipulate, unless in dungeon 300 where you just cast it near the entrance of each room to hit the mobs inside the rooms.

Edit: now that you mentioned it, the animation does indeed look a bit pixelated. But look at the frequency of the hits! It is insane!

1 Like

yep, 50 hits (0.1 sec each hit for about 5 seconds if im not mistaken)

This skil looks ugly, unpolished and rushed. Jeez, I hope it’s changed when hit the actual game (I also know that’s my desire is maybe a lost hope)

why couldn’t they follow the skill icon for the in game effects?

1 Like