Tree of Savior Forum

One Time Class Reset for Players

this should be implemented, because some of the players accidentally advance to the class they didn’t want at the first place or advance it by accident because of UI placement.

me myself are one of the victim of the UI, and now i’m Stuck to unwanted Barbarian Class, instead of Hoplite.

i hope IMC do this Class reset. i know there will be rage by the majority of Super Grinder players but we the minor, casual player also want to enjoy the class we like.

1 Like

and i think IMC can review their Account, to make sure if the players are eligible for The class Reset or not… so there is no one abusing the One Time Class Reset…

I am not sure they keep the class exp, unless by reset you mean you start from 0 exp on class/rank.

i mean to reset the class and choose the other one… i want to build a Swordman + Palesta + Hoplite + Cataphract + Dragoon…

but the advancement UI Clutter/Lag Spike Mess my build and i accidentally pick a Barbarian…

I really want to delete this character, and make a new one… but you can’t store Premium Costumes/hairstyles into Team Storage.

it either 1 time Class Reset or Make The premium Costume/hairstyles storage Friendly…

1 Like

same with me… =( its a crap

1 Like

how can one “accidentally” click the wrong class?
you have all the time you need to choose what class you want to.

also, have all the time to do the quest to properly advance to that class.

if you really have been strucked by this glitch/bug UI, then you should just send IMC a ticket~

LOL “accidentally” LOL

1 Like

i have send a ticket it and they sadly they didn’t have solution yet…

You know when you choose the quest for Class advancement, there is no turn back to choosing class right…?

If you think it funny… please restrain yourself from this post…

aside from the time you have, the class buttons are fairly placed away from each other…

i just see it as if you just made a mistake~

on your point, consider this post CLASS RESET

1 Like

been reading that… everyone become crazy on the same issue…

nope, just the ones who wants it implemented are being crazy…

And if you have to level your Class again? Eg. Level 200 / Rank 1, do you do that? As I said, they may not save the Class/Job exp, and reset means Rank 1. Would that be enough?

It has been an issue since Beta, since the class system that they claim to be 80 classes, but the truth is, it is not. The last class is being more powerful, and getting Circle 3 is pointless. Now people need to reset, and I am not surprised if they improve C3 (which I doubted, feel this is just a cash grab game), everyone will want to reset again.

i wont mind To lvling A Class again as long it The class i want… -_-

Making characters is not really a hard thing in this game, I believe this is a superfluous suggestion, though that is purely opinion.

i doesnt want to make a new character and waste 200 hours for it…

im working to earn money for living… not just purely play game 24 hours non stop…

1 Like

If you put 200 hours into a character by this point in the game, the second half of your statement is most likely false. Secondly if you have 200 hours on a character I think perhaps blaming a UI mistake or “accident” when changing character jobs is a bit of a silly sentiment.

You obviously chose this class and are unhappy with it, not only do you have to select a class, but you have to complete an entire quest that starts at that class’s npc trainer, and is usually several steps long with the name of the class at the top. Also at 200 hours I would find it a bit humorous to believe that anyone would so hap-hazardly select a character job that took them so long to achieve.

So if it was a UI error or accident, that was a really long accident you probably should have payed attention to somewhere along the line, and if it was not an accident, I am sorry you chose the wrong class, that is what the game is about, exploring the class system to its fullest making mistakes and trying again.

I know failing is scary, but that is the core of this game, failure is a learning experience, your next character will be stronger because of it. Telling the developer to offer you a special reset is off loading the responsibility.

2 Likes

I haven’t paid anything, but I was playing it the CBT. So as long as the UI is still the same, I think I can voice my opinion. I found it pretty simple and really useful. I can’t see how you got tricked by it

However, I won’t deny the probability of an accident because there are many scenarios (need of sleep, too tired or just reckless). Whatever it is, it’s your own fault.

Anyway, I doubt IMC will add a Class Reset Ticket/Coin/whatever unless they really are short of money. Also I feel people will complain about it and personally I don’t like this idea.

As someone said:

i agree… i like this game a lot too but I just don’t have the time to waste that many hours in a new character.

accident? I don’t know about that… I once choose a wrong one too but you can change it… I’m not sure how I did it since it already been week since then. when you finish the quest that’s when you can’t change anything anymore.