Tree of Savior Forum

Ok, If you think a reset scroll is too much to code

Please make an online Reset. You know your playerbase is plummet to 20k now, 70% of them dont spend a single dollar for your game because they mess up their build and lazy to reroll. So why don’t you make an event, a 1 time event to make them reroll their class to rank 6 for a character over lv 170 created before June 2016.
How to do it? Forumer asked. Here is a thing
I know you have this kind of item in your source:

So an online event is doable. Event participant need to do this: Make a new character. Summit online your old character with precondition cite above. These item will be transfer to your mail box and only the new character can redeem it.
It is a 1 time event, so it is not a gamebreaking item that make everyone play a faceroll character to level and reroll to the hard to level character every elitist QQing about.
May be this event could resurrect the dead population who quit playing because they mess up with the non meta build.
Or you (IMC) just leaves everything to be the same dead as usual, and focus on your Korean playerbase. It is a good strategy anyway.

6 Likes

Just reroll.

What ? You don’t wanna reroll ? Play again to have a good character ?

But hey , that’s the game.

If you don’t wanna play just leave.

One day is job reset, tomorow will be something else. Job reset will just break the game to the ground.

4 Likes

Which part don’t you understand that they said no in a Q&A LOL.You guys won’t give up and its hilarious because they already answer this and yet here we are lol.You guys problems is not playing the class you love but rather play the “Meta” and that’s where you guys screw up.If you guys love the classes you play then wtv nerf or buff they make won’t matter because you would always enjoy your build.Play the “Meta” and once it get nerfs you guys QQ and ask for a reset.

Lesson 1

Play wtv you want as long your having fun and not playing it because it’s the FOTM.

Lesson 2

Make a brief research in what path you would like to take

Lesson 3

Make sure your playing a build that no matter of the nerf and buff you will still enjoy playing the build.

I can dig through the Q&A’s to find it and prove that they said no to resets if you like.

This is my first and last reply to this funny thread lol.
Wish you all the best in moving on from this and accepting that it won’t happen.

2 Likes

I think resets to some extent are mandatory because of the class tree design. I also put hundrets of hours into planning out my build but you can not plan on unfinished classes. So for every new rank they release we need an option to reset the last two ranks.

For example:
They release rank 8 and announce circle 3 skills for all rank 6 classes. Circle two of a certain class might be shitty but the 3rd circle is so good that you now have to reroll for that last circle.

This might not be a problem now with only 280 levels but imagine you hit lvl 500+ and have choosen the wrong class when they suddenly announce that rank 10+ of something is pretty good and matches your playstyle.

There should never be an option to reset classes from which every skill and attributes are known. But we have to know what will come in higher circles of a class before we pick it - or we need an option to reset it every time a new rank will be released.

2 Likes

Actually IMC said they were working on a class reset system so why you guys getting mad at him while sharing wrong informations ?

Source? i would like to read that.

1 Like

It will be cool to have a class reset. If not then I still think I can live with that. For now.

But if ever we reach level 500+ and still no rank reset? I think that’s just ridiculous. I know I ain’t gonna waste my time re-rolling.

2 Likes

Dude did you read it wrong

1. Do you have any plans to develop a class or rank reset potion?

A. Creating a character in TOS involves making choices about stats, skills, attributes, classes, and many other things. It is possible to revert a character’s entire state to what it was like the day before, for example, but rolling back their class or skills while maintaining the level and stats intact is not an easy task. We will, however, consider making it possible to give up class advancement quests to allow picking a different class.

Do you what this part means?
We will, however, consider making it possible to give up class advancement quests to allow picking a different class.

Here is the source

It means when you choose an advance class and you made a mistake,you can abandon it and take another.

To wrap it up mt friend,they will be no resets and the one I mention is more like a cancellation.

1 Like

… So tell us why they are saying that :

They are working on both things.

I did say I wouldn’t write back on this thread lol MB

Look dude if you want hopes high well go ahead LMAO but your going to hold your breath forever LOLLLLLLLL.

They aren’t working on resets or reroll my friend lol but hey keep believe it hahaha

That state me doesn’t even remotely says that they are doing it nor thinking about doing it.All they said is that doing it is not easy…that’s it!

For once think
If they really was working on it WHYYYYYYY pls why haven’t they said it straight up like

Creating a character in TOS involves making choices about stats, skills, attributes, classes, and many other things. It is possible to revert a character’s entire state to what it was like the day before, for example, but rolling back their class or skills while maintaining the level and stats intact is not an easy task.However,we are planing in future to have this feature available but we are currently working on it and it’s under going some testing.

They didn’t mention they will do it in the Q&A because they won’t lol simple.

1 Like

It’s amazing how you get mad if you think you are right.

Bye.

I’m not mad I am just stressing my words so you understand LOL… I am laughing at you

ok bye man and keep dreaming XD

1 Like

They are just considering allowing you to abandon your class advancement quest before you finish it to pick another and to you that means they are working on class resets lol.

“we will, however consider blah blah”

This means they arent doing the previous thing, but they may do this other thing. Maybe.

3 Likes

Last guy who laughed at me because I was saying how Zaibas was an amazing skill is certainly no longer laughing right now, considering Taoist is comming :wink:.

You just made a fool of yourself and you still persist in your “I’m not mad”.

My dreams come true, so yeh I’ll still dream while you are “laughing at me” and not being mad at me ;).

1 Like

Zaibas was always a good skill but that’s people opinion.Your example is bad because it’s base on opinions.What I am telling you is a fact XD.

About reset,there is no indication that they said they would work on it.Perhaps in years to come lol but right now it’s a solid no.

You will only be able to change job missions in the future if you made a mistake.

1 Like

But your fact has no source :confused:.

So, they say it’s hard to work on it, it means they are not working on it. logic/20.

If only they are able to code it. This is why they are not mentioning clearly they are working on class reset, because it’s actually hard for them to delete a class quest without crashing the game.

By the way quote where they said no.

1 Like

They never said no, only said “not an easy task.” Anti-reset crowd spreading propaganda everywhere.

3 Likes

The source of what he said is the text IMC wrote.

Both of you are talking about what you understood. The point is:
Class reset doesnt exist;
Class reset would be hard to do;
IMC think you should Pay for your choices;
They never said there are some work on class reset.

So… You can believe anything, but my guess is: there wont ever be a class reset. At least not at any time soon.

2 Likes

You don’t say ? :scream:

Nope, I’m talking about what I understood, no wait, what a lot of people understood. He’s talking about a dream version of Q&A, or if he understood it was a no to class reset, he might have really big problems.

Because you don’t need to say everything when it’s obvious. But how could you know :

Still no source on this point of view :sleeping:.