Tree of Savior Forum

[Official] Sage thread

Damage thru Stop will be fixed soon (ktos patches). It isn’t a “feature” any build should be relying on, aside from all other variables that could affect the combo.

On the build as a whole I could see a Psychokino C3 being better than Sage, but that’s up to the person.

Yea, with that soon he can level up 2 different characters lmao
But you are right it will be fixed anytime.

And nope, the best skill of kino is magnetic force by far, lots of classes can counter raise, leveling up telekinesis is a waste of points, GP is the worst pvp skill that kino has, and tbh any wizard should be in melee distance to deal a spell, so it’s fine not relying on PP damage.
Beside that, sage has the most defensive spell in the game, nothing can face that godly skill.

This thread is neat and sage related, if you want to discuss any build create another one and don’t spam here, everyone interested in sage and it’s interaction with other classes will be grateful.

That’s exactly why I said that’s up to the person. ^^

And hey, calm down there, I just gave my opinion since a Sage thread should also contains “Sage is good on this”, “Sage might not be the better options for this”.

To someone who is interested, Sage can dublicate Dirty Pole, but it is always lvl1, does not give decay and does not shoot shards at all.

he give decay

/20char

video to back ur word ? @raydensorc u too lol