Tree of Savior Forum

[Official] Sage thread

pyro3-chrono3-sage
or
pyro2-linker-chrono3-sage

absulutely broken pvp MISSLE HOLE…genius…

What? it isn’t broken at all, actually you get hit by a LOT of ranged sources, that + isn’t refreshed until the time goes out or you got hit X times.

Absolutely broken is client crash caused by Scouts if their team looses. The new wave skill of some mounted swordies is quite strong also.

Hmm, can we right click the timer to manually remove the buff?

I think it should work, a way to “refresh” it.

Wiz3 - Ele3 - Link - Sage or Wiz3 - Link - Chrono - Sage?

I wanna do something with Wiz3. I know that Ele3 have best DPS, but with Chrono I’ll be able do some damage? Link works with Ele? or Thauma is a better choice?

How’s chrono going to help you dps : o

@satoru tested just right now, you can’t remove the shield this way.

@allef_fagundes I don’t know what are you aiming for, chrono and thauma are supportive classes while, this builds are completely of a different playstyle :confused:

Is useless linker class matched with elementalist since electrocute, hail, frost cloud and meteor (which are the main elementalist skills) are all multitarget.

pass reduces cd. more useable skills = more dps

Pass is C3 tho. Unless he meant Chrono 3. Cuz he wrote Chrono so I got confused for a sec, nvm xD

yep he means c3 :>
no point in chrono without c3, ever

No point in chrono C3 in this build tho, much benefit with Magic missile? A skill with 15 secs cd? xD

think he wants to ‘futureproof’

Yeah… except previously a few of the ‘futureproof’ builds got rekt by the new releases.

I still say Cryo3 Chron 3 is the best pairing.

1 Like

so far there hasnt been any real obstructions to chrono3 in terms of future proofing, thats why its still talked about as an option.
for other ‘futureproof’ classes, linker is undermined by resistant mobs while wiz3 is undermined by necklaces and other additive dmg buffs.
As long as we dont get all really short or really long dps skills from r9 on, getting pass could really boost the dmg potential of those classes. Then theres also haste.
universally benificial buffs that are unlikely to suffer setbacks make a class such as chrono3 viable for futureproofing.

Thank you guys!
(Yes, was Chrono3, my bad)
I’m aiming for something that do well solo and party, with Wiz3 and Sage.
When I chose Chrono, I was thinking about auto-atack. But still it seems to be boring solo. In party Chrono is sup…
Than Ele is a better choice for what I want, right? Thauma was for buffing since that is a blank rank in this build. Do you guys has a better option to put between ele3 - Sage?

I’m Wiz3-Linker-Chrono3-Sage. The class is quite fine to level solo until the new maps with 4 stars. But I think all wizards get a really hard time trying to do solo on those. Fortunatelly all the parties love you (missile hole, linker and chrono skills).

I’m expecting that rank 9 and 10 will have great DPS mage class. So, yeah, it will be a good character with nice damage buff (QC) and support of chrono.

This info is wrong. The attribute increase the number of spots, not the number of people who can use it. With maximized it, you can save 6 spots.

And the Micro Dimension and Ultimate Dimension skills scale with Int, but very little. Each point increases by 1 in damage, just as with Merkabah, but is not a skill that causes much damage. Transcendence seems that affects the damage of skills too.

Anyone else has test higher level blink? how different of range and action time compare to teleport?

Thinking of my full CON wiz3>kino>wl>? still not decide between sage and wl2, the build has no synergy with micro dimension, but I’m interest in double teleport.

Looks like with Warp Portal you can’t save on every map.
At least in the dungeons it is not possible, also cities do not work.