Tree of Savior Forum

Objective Disadvantages of Swordsman

Haven’t read everything on this thread yet but people were advising getting 50 spr to prevent cc. So that is a fourth stat that falls on the wayside.

That is an option, but that means other stats have to suffer. Having to invest into four stats is crazy.

SPR resistance scale with your level. At level 280 50 SPR give you hardly 10-15% resistance.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

what are you talking about? im a cataphract and i got weapon swap lol…

I meant comparatively to Archers, who automatically use the correct attack.

i play both archers and swordsmen, i didn’t notice any difference
there is no weapon swapping problem with swordies, this is not our problem
play a musketeer if you dont believe me you’ll what a laggy weapon swap is

I know Musketeers have it worse, and I feel for them, but the auto switch definitely has issues. Sometimes the switch won’t actually happen, after teleporting it puts the current weapon as the weapon that will switch next, causing you to have to double switch, and there is certainly a frame drop when switching.

i was considering this build, actually i have sword3>higgh1>corsair1>going dopp but i stoped cus they buffed cleave and instead of cosar i should go barb =/

I really hope they give us weapon switch.

Yeah, it seems like a common sense addition.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It depends on play style really. I’ve been going 4:2:1 STR:CON:DEX, so I have a fair amount of defence, and I’ve found it to be useful.

Off-topic a bit…

WE NEED A ■■■■■■■ SWORDSPEAR THAT BOTH 2H SWORD AND 2H SPEAR CLASSES CAN USE SO WE CAN MAKE A FULLY MOUNTED CATASOLDNER AND MAKE ZUCKEN AND REDEL USABLE WHILE RUSH IS UP!

Ok back to topic.

If you’re interested how to do it on your mouse mode hotkey file inside ToS, I can teach you fam. Just message me.

I meant the auto-switching like archers have. To do retarded builds like hop-fencer or high-dragoon and etc.

Yeah you can do a work around that. I’m a hop fencer.

2 Likes

what if they give auto-locked effect* in to target similar to most swordsman skills.

similar to barbarian’s embowel, both barbarian and mob are stuck in the position during the animation.

This is my exact stat ratio and I have no complaints. Would recommend.

not the normal weapon switch it is the auto weapon switch which is implemented on ktos but not on itos.