Tree of Savior Forum

( >'o' )> Questions for the 6/10 QA <( 'o'< )

The purpose of this thread is to make it easier to communicate our questions to imc for the weekly QA that I hope they continue.

If you have a question youd like them to answer just post it in this thread. If the question is already asked just hit like and i will put the question here if the question is popular. Try not to repeat the same things and only one question per post so its easier for me to see which question to put.

Questions for QA

1. Are you ever going to implement another type of bot detection system other than the classifier, like an anticheat program?

2.When will we get pvp arenas? How about guild battle?

3.Do you have an estimate of when rank 8 classes will be available? Can we get a preview of them? Like roles, skill examples, etc?

4.When will we get more cash shop items like the ones in korean version? We want more variety of things to buy.

5.Do you have an estimate of when the game will be open to new players again?

6.Will monster gems and cards ever become tradeable?

7.Any plans for more server transfers? free or paid?

8.Can you give us an official list of allowed addons that will not get us banned? How about ones that will get us banned?

4 Likes

Must… resist… urge… to troll…

Ahem.

Hey IMC, I know you aren’t reading these forums anyways because it’s a fricken wild west with all the baiting going on here and even someone named @STAFF_MAXSWIFE roaming around LOL.

But I’ll give it a try anyways LOL.

Are you going to ever implement a real bot detection system that can detect all of these preschool botters running the simplest looking bot scripts ever? We need to automatically remove botters who are “obviously bots” so it becomes harder for amateurs to bot here, greatly reducing their numbers!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I would like to know if they are working on improving the dungeon/mission system like for example:

• you can play while waiting in the dungeon queue and join from anywhere
  • one queue for all missions and then one mission randomly chosen + missions more balanced rather than Siauliai 3 times better than the others
  • more interesting cube rewards and not just 90% Talt
1 Like

When can we expect to have our cash shop updated with the items that are in the Korean ToS shop? I want that diev 3 costume and those pink heart eyes daggon it!

2 Likes

If any of my questions are already answer, please link me the topic.

1. Is there any plans to address the lack of (effective) diversity of demon cards when it comes to the Sorcerer Summoning skill?

2. Is there any plans to address the problems of trading certain items like monters cards and monster gems?

3. The increased (double?) damage of demons summoned by Sorcerers to enemies linked by Joint Penalty is a hidden mechanic or a bug?

4. Is there any internal discussion about (somehow) implement the pvp balance changes into the open world pvp?

5. Any “ETA” on the reopening to new players??

2 Likes

1.) How goes the plans for balancing Swordsman? Some detailed thoughts as to what they are thinking of doing would be nice.
2.) Any thoughts on new gear? Preferably some that helps with magic damage while still being available to multiple classes/paths.
3.) Any thoughts on making magic damage evadable or easier to negate in general? Seeing as it is as powerful/more powerful than physical.
4.) I, too, wish for those cute cash shop items. I really want that big hair…
5.) Any events planned/social areas in the works? It would be nice to see some fun brought on through the company.

1 Like

1.I second this, I will also add my compile feedbacks about dungeons: Compile feedbacks about Dungeons

1. Any plans to add penguin or hamster mount so every class can ride them ?
1 Like
  1. ETA on removing new player restriction
  2. :point_up_2:
  3. :point_up_2::point_up_2:
  4. :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:
  5. :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:
  1. When can we expect some of the cash shop items that ktos has such as the new costumes, hair, eyes, and pets?

2. When is arena going to be released?

3. There was talk about changes to the Pardoner class being made. Is there any idea what can we expect in the future and when?

4. Any hints or teasers for rank 8 classes would be fun to see and hear about.

1 Like

Added some of the questions to the OP. Originally i was only going to put the ones up that had alot of likes, but not alot of people are giving their input.

imc might ignore this thread if not many people participate… So please give your questions/likes if you havent. There is no wrong question, but i may not put it up if noone else likes the question.

Also, i wont be putting up questions about balance changes because that was talked about last QA

Ill give one of mine. Snowdance, yoyo and alistar have been reported many times for being bot users and have given evidence of them being bots, but there has been no action against them. Have you even looked into them yet?

I got a few questions regarding Sadhu:

*Whats up with the interaction between sadhu and Krivis “Divine Stigma”? If the sadhu is in Out of Body he gets more DPS then he should get. Is this a hidden buff or broken mechanic?

*Is IMC aware of the Position-Bugs that is caused by Sadhus Astral Body Explosion?

*Will IMC re-work Sadhus “Transmit Prana”? Its not really worth it… you rarely can even hit anybody with the buff…and then u are stuck with nearly 3 minutes cooldown.

wery good Q :point_up_2: