Tree of Savior Forum

[NOT build]Knightwalker's Deleted build

I’d say plate

Unless you’re using the Rokas robe.

I’ve been thinking wouldn’t it be better to go SPR+CON, and no INT?

Since you only have 2 spells that scale off INT (Heal and Cure), and you best DPS skills (Owl and Incinerate) don’t scale off INT at all

With higher SPR you will have higher SP pool, and better SP regen so you can spam more skills before OOM

Or is there something I’m missing?

Heal is good enougth reason for int, and about 50 con 30 SPR is fine the rest you can put on int

Incinerate and owl scale of int.

This build is int based right? Isit wise to go for rods instead of maces? How is the early levelling? Cleric2 and Diev1 doesn’t seem to have much to dps with except heal and cure =(.

How is this build’s dps faring against wizards and archers? I am considering rerolling my wizard to a int based cleric haha.

@pipikk_7 As far as I know rod/staff don’t “send missile” if you are not a Wizz, they just get used as a piece of wood.
The early leveling in general could be hard… but I manage to get from 1~65 in 7 hours, just after level 30 awalys buy “bless/sacram” from pardoner, and when u get 50~65 (do DG), after this back to quest and buying buffs up to you get own.
(The buffs will make you hit like 250+250 for 30~60mim, sincc bless usually over with HITs and not time)

@Xiandrii In your end game you don’t need to have SPR, you just need to use POTION!

@neophytecontroversia I talked about this in this tópic: PvP Cleric Cloth or Plate!?

And I got the conclusion that in PVE maybe plate is better, but for PVP I definetely go for CLOTH, there are lot more “magic based then phisycal based” attack between the top tier classe in PVP.

And still, against phisycal MAYBE cloth is better ->

Most commum physical enemies
Slash -> Doppel
Stab-> Dragoon, Rogue, Fencer
Blunt-> Monk

As you can see the most commum opponent in physical damage (for PVP) use STAB, and cloth give you FREACKING 50% on resistence against it.

It’s definitely a PITA before you reach rank 4 with Diev C2. Save 5 points before you reach rank 4 for Owl. Just quest, dungeon, and use some level 4 cards (along with all your other exp cards) to hit rank 4.

Wizards and archers have their own role. Wizards have better CC and the ability to mob (Cryo’s ice tree for example). With this build a cleric not only supports, but deals consistent damage for a good % of the time. In the party’s I’m running, I haven’t really seen a wizard do as much DPS as my owls due to CDs, -> lack of consistency. At max, OWL is 898 damage (without attribute) per tick and stays up 90% of the time. Diev is a contender for top DPS or at least most consistent DPS. And on top of that, you have all your support skills.

If you like the cool things wizards do, stay as wizard. But if you like supporting with statues, try Diev.

What is PITA?

I should be using maces and swords at low levels(to take advantage of blessing/sacrament), then change to a rod at higher levels? This way I can boost the owl/cure/carnivory damage further? I don’t think I will be auto attacking at high levels right?

How is the solo questing? Probably need to move quite a lot when questing solo and owls are stationary on a long CD…how do you deal with that? Especially in the 100-170s before you get druid to carnivory.

it means pain in the ass.

You could do that, what I had done was just auto attack flying monsters with a mace and cure/heal the rest. And yeah, you won’t be auto attacking later levels so you should probably use a rod.

For those levels, do as many dungeons and missions as possible. Because of school, I haven’t had much time to quest. But yeah, for kill quests, I would just try to lure flying stuff to owl and heal cure the rest if its on CD. Owl lasts around 50 seconds at level 5 and usually kills things in 1 or 2 bursts).

Try not to solo quest. Partying is a lot faster. You’re mostly doing it for the exp cards anyways.

Do people even want healers for questing outside of grinding/dungeons? =(

Wait, what else is there?

Questing? It’s part of grinding with rewards, so yes. PVP? Yes

Ok, what do you think of levelling Carve to 15 and then resetting at higher levels to help in the dps at the beginning? Does Carve still do good damage even with an Int build using a mace like say Valia?

what do you think to change druid for oracle or another rank, i like very much your build but i think flying monters re a problem im really newbie but i think oracle for my taste is better but i really like your opinion

You can if you want, things get a lot easier with PD’s incinerate

Also, I chose Druid for telepath (PVP) and damage.

If you have a stat reset then sure. I haven’t gotten carve b/c once I hit 50, I’ve been mostly dungeon-ing and there’s no need to carve inside there. I think carve also has pretty low AOE. I’m not sure about carve and no str. I’ve been pretty busy with my last quarter so I haven’t really been grinding or questing. And I reached 100-115 just dungeoning. So it’s up to you

Hey, 247 Cleric C2 - Dievdirbys C3 - Druid C1 - Plague Doctor C1 here on Klaipeda.

Going to clear a few things up.

Carve Attack is very strong with no strength. Even at 247, against most enemies I’ll pull at least 5’000 damage per attack, three times before cooldown. Depending on if enemy is Plant or weak to Pierce, this goes up to 10’000 three times. More enemies are classified as Plant than you’d expect.

Incineration cannot be spread by Pandemic. There are also a massive amount of skills that count as debuffs that you wouldn’t really expect, such as Cure.

Telepathy is very strong in heads-up duels. I pretty much never lose 1v1. But 1v1 is not important, and disabling yourself to disable someone else in Battle League is almost never worth, unless the enemy is very high priority like a CryoKino or the enemy Cleric.

The DPS of this build is very strong, and at this time I’m one of the highest DPS players on the server in the world boss damage clocking race for loot (top six players who deal damage get loot in world boss and share extra boxes with their team). I can go into any world boss and get a box while solo.

Max Cure is ideal for PvE. Stronger than a single Zaiba by a long shot. A lot of people underestimate how powerful Cure is.

More than 6 Laima is good for PvP. You can have more than one out, and having it cover a lot of ground means more zoning against the enemy team.

Zemyna is a great luxury, but not important with higher frequency of Concentrated Lv. 10 SP Potions (Fletcher will love you though).

Beak Mask is worthless. Only Incineration is a level 3 debuff. Bloodletting does its job fine. Max out Bloodletting, because with DM it’s 100% upkeep.

Shape Shifting is really worthless without Transform.

I almost never use Deprotected Zone. Tiny area, and as you noticed most debuffs are placed by allies and other parties.

3 Likes

Wow 5000? What weapon are you using and what level is your carve?

A standard level 170 Sledgehammer (common). My Carve is level 15. Carve Attack is very fickle though. Against non-Plant plate armor enemies this drops to a floor of 3’000 or so damage where I’m at now, which is pretty low. Leather enemies usually die in one Carve Attack though, even in these upper maps.

Hey, thanks for the info. Do you intened to reset your Carve attack in future? What statue did you keep at a low level in favour of Carve attack?

I intend to keep Carve attack maxed, as it is notable damage, especially in my regular rotation vs. bosses.

I do not use Statue of Zemyna. It’s a really nice luxury for your team, but with the exception of Fletcher, I feel that all classes are capable of managing their own SP just fine with Concentrated Lv. 10 SP Potions.

THANK YOU FOR CLEARING THIS UP

What did you sacrifice for 15 carve? And isn’t the AOE on that really low?

This was what I had envisioned.

Yeah I knew the DPS would be very high (and that surprisingly, Diev + PD = very high dps even though we’re clerics). Thanks for the proof, really appreciate it.

Yeah, I was debating between zemyna and laima, Changing my build to Laima.

I was thinking they’d add more debuffs at level 3 or shift some around. Doesn’t make sense to only have incineration as the only level 3 in the long run.

This was mainly for solo questing/grinding so incineration can last an extra 2 seconds.

Also, what level divine might do you have? What do you think about it? I personally don’t think it helps that much. However, seeing how you have none on DZ (I assume), you’ve probably added to it.

Also, how much are your owl ticks at 247?

I hope you’ll stay around to answer some future questions from others regarding PD.