Tree of Savior Forum

[NOT build]Knightwalker's Deleted build

I roughly follow this with some slight deviations (I don’t grind): https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/45xa7j/leveling_guide_for_ktos/

Up until level 6 cards I usually used my cards until I hit a EXP reset.

At 160 I’ve saved like 122 lv 6 cards, 160 lv 7 cards and 40 lv 8 cards (still collecting). Once I hit enough lv 8 cards to boost me up to 175 I will be using them all.

If I’m already Krivis c1 (lvl 41) should I just reroll?

Thanks for answering, so I will be using plate armor, and by boring I mean, from 0 to 42 i have been only using normal attacks i mean, i really cant kill monsters, you say “dealing high DPS” but when do i start doing some damage?

by the way, what are those EXP reset.

Google img search tree of savior exp curve regarding exp resets.

You start doing a lot of damage when you get owl at diev c2.

From 0 to 42 you should be using heal and cure on ground enemies.

Up to you. If you keep your build, you’ll most likely be sacrificing either cleric c2 (the heals and safetywall block are really really helpful), or druid c1 (carnivory damage). That’s really up to your decision

So someone could explain me how this build is stronger than c>k>k>c>k>d>d?!
Can’t see owls doing much damage compared to Zaibas… Will this change after getting druid and Chortasmata?
Not to mention that will lose all DPS if boss move from statues or knock them down…

Im using this build and im lvl 103 righ now. The statues moving around is really annoying, so in my opinion for a Dierv work properly its necessary a good tank who tank the bosses on a corner.

Check above regarding moving statues. Also, Zaibas has a hit count, owl does not. Owl also doesn’t have a mob limit per tick. Owl stays on the field longer than Zaibas.

Just gotta play smarter when using owls

Since chortasmata from druid induces type change de-buff, I would like to know whether we can incinerate those mobs inside the grasses or not? Thanks.

How soon before they nerf this build into the ground now that it out dps a dps class? I mean its a dps monster and also a support/healer? insane.

thx black, if i have some question i will post in here, btw i play tos indo haha

1 Like

To be more accurate it is a SITUATIONAL dps class. Owls don’t home and can’t stay on targets. It is only right to deal high dps on targets that do. And most calculations involving high dps assume owls have high uptime on damage.

So it’s not fair to compare it with other dps classes that can deal consistent damage without relying on situations, and is thus a fair tradeoff.

Just my 2 cents!

There’s definitely tradeoffs, but remember, Clerics “aren’t meant to do damage” (common misconception). The fact that it can provide good dps is already a huge bonus. Also, in places like World Bosses and ET, the owls contribute quite a bit.

Chortasmata doesn’t count as a debuff for incineration

O_o

How can you recommend Krivis C3?
Right now either you have Priest C3 or you will never be invited to anything, or i’m wrong?

Stone Skin is too OP of a support skill. This plus the only ressurects on the game makes priest a must have.

What can Krivis bring to the table to even the field?!
Zaibas damage will not be relevant at end game.

I’m not criticizing you, i’m way less experienced since you playhed on iCTB2, but i’m surprised because i rerolled out of a Cleric2/Krivis3 because it felt really weak in comparision with a Cleric2/Priest3.

Right now i think Krivis is almost a trap class, where you pick it to waste a character.

Zaibas damage will always be relevant. The skill itself scales with int.

You don’t need to be a Priest C3 to be invited to things. Hell, I’m not a priest C3 and my parties have an easy time clearing stuff.

1 Like

But what you bring to the party that is better then a Priest?

This is very sincere question.

Our damage is not comparable to real dps classes… so why bring us instead of a priest for Stone Skin and ress?

Bring to what?

For missions, Zaibas wrecks the mole, making clearing a lot faster.

For dungeons, I haven’t ever felt the need for a Priest (currently at the 190 dungeon.)

ET res comes in handy, but that’s only C1, Barrier scrolls seem to work well for floors 1-8 from what I’ve seen. For ET, they don’t need as much support as they need DPS. Krivis may not be perfect than Priest for ET, but it’s better than the extra support that is not as important as DPS.

Bring to a party, in both PvE and PvP.

I fear that for end-game PvP and for ET they will bring priests because of ress and stone skin.
But that is my personal opinion, and i may be wrong.
But all i see is groups with priest C3. =/