Tree of Savior Forum

Noob here need help

hi guys sorry for bothering you again. do i need i running shot gem?

no. running shot gem is good but not a necessity. it is very possible to reach rank 8 without monster gem. besides when you reach rank 7 you need to focus on rifle.
what lv are you now?

im having now a 12m should i use my money to buy sissel that do you think sir?

err… i bought sissel recipes and farm the mats manually except for mithril ore part. But if you can farm silver faster than you can farm the material, you can buy crafted one. what equipment are you using right now?

im using 2 zachariel bangle right now im afraid in r7 what weapon should i use coz i cant see someone selling finisher recipe?

superior musket is your budget weapon. vienie musket is better though.
you can join a party fighting rexipher (lv 280), rexipher cube give finisher recipe, 500k to reroll. i tried to reroll it just to get the 2nd talt. GGWP

hahaha thanks for the tip i will not reroll coz i dont have i lots of money :smile:

about your bracelet try to make 2 rapid bangle. it is easy to farm them.
first get hunter bangle recipe from red infrorocktor in mage tower 3f
then get rapid bangle recipe from woodluwa in…i forgot the map, something with forest or jungle in their name and has warp statue in there

copy that and i will buy 2 BB then haha coz BB is impossible to get i almost 4hrs in hunting no BB found haha

rapid bangle and hunter bangle recipe is DPK item, try to stay in one channel until it drops. i got my first BB after 2-3 days farming

ok thanks for the info btw about in hair custome what stat should i needed?

crit atk
holy atk
p atk
hp

mdef
pdef

thanks for all the info again and goodluck for me on hunting rapid bangle haha

good day sir now i have 2 sissel and max peta whats next? :smiley:

wow, congrats! Please tell me your story how did you get those item. Anyway, you finally have BiS necklace and bracelet, but it is not over yet. Here’s the to-do list:

attribute:
-covering fire 50
-snipe 50
-headshot 50

weapon:
+5 finisher or if it is too expensive go with +5 vienie musket with lv 6 green gem

armor (at least i used this setup to get only 1 damage in soloing crystal mine):
+3 virtov plate robe with 2 lv6 yellow gem
+3 virtov plate pants with 2 lv6 yellow gem
+3 grynas greave with 2 lv6 blue gem
2x +5 sissel bracelet
+5 max peta
(optional off hand) +3 didel tower shield with 2 lv 6 red gem
using above setup with aspersion i got 1200 physical defense and 600 magic defense

for glove i use virtov leather glove, but soul chaser glove and red veris glove has better potential because they have 2 slots

what do you aim for monster card? i think 8 ellagonas card give most benefit to your build.
If your crit rate is around 650 and your snipe and headshot can get 199k dmg, using 8 lv10 glassmole card at buttstroke+covering fire combo gives better DPS.

Ohh now i will aim for the armor weapon and gem hehe. I got my 2 sissel and max peta for selling tons of grandcross
haha my character now is white hair haha

what server are you sir?? so i can add you if we are in the same

i am not playing iToS, in my server rank 8 has not released yet

hi again sir already finish your list whats next for me currently lvl 270 XD

-advance to musketeer c2 at rank 8
-get buttstroke skill at lv 1
-buy Butt Stroke: Additional Damage attribute
-covering fire lv 10
-buy Head Shot: Reload attribute
-enhance covering fire, snipe and headshot attribute to lv 70
-read here to be a perfect musketeer: