Tree of Savior Forum

No one need you if you are not a Peltasta

The funny thing is that Guardian probably won’t be of much use to any build since it only gives more physical def. Shield tanks/taunts will block most physical damage, and can already boost their pdef by pressing C. Magical damage is still a problem because your mdef is still unchanged… (until we get any info about murmillo that is)

The funny thing is that you don’t use guardian for def, you use it for the attribute which most offensive evasion builds go for.

2 Likes

I mean yeah, you weren’t supposed to use guardian for def previously because it was flat increase so it wouldn’t matter. Now you’re “supposed” to use it as a big def boost with a huge damage loss tradeoff but it’s a terrible idea for pretty much every single build.

Why are you so much affected by that guardian nerfed? I have a pelt c3 squire c3. And a catagoon pelt c1. That guardian is useless even before the nerf lol. I only have that at 1 for the 18% evasion. Guardian is uselles before and it became evem more uselesa now. I dont know why they nerfed a already waste skill. Stupid imc maybe?

Because my builds revolved around having a highly evasive swordsman classes to avoid relying on pain barrier too much. Now they have to suffer a -14% PA penalty, actually 24% for me because I have them at Lv4 for the duration.

+18% evasion rate = Useless

How do you even argue with people like that?

At level 1 it is not useless and the penalty is not that much
I mean if someone is using that at more than level 1 That is the only time you get affected by the nerf. So it is useless in more than level 1. That is what I meant.

The damage penalty is still stupid . I rarely use it .or I dont use it at all. I would rather have my max damage than the attributes it gives so.

I got a Pala pd n bokor pd…I don’t have issues with partying wif a non pesta c1 build coz it’s easy 1 linker can solve any class issues. I hate more full str build where he just wanted to show everyone how godly his strength n he alone eats all 10tiles of heals alone or at times all of the heal…or some non full con pesta with a good decent build n press 2 button…(swash the permanent “c” only) I don’t blame if u are a squire for doing that…for dps build doing “c” only is a drag

Whenever I do truffle grind parties, making sure we have A SWORDMAN CLS at all in the party (for the class partybonus) is waaaaaay higher priority than having a pelt.

I mean, sure, Swashbuckling is convenient, but it’s nowhere near as essential as an absolute necessaity for a good party.

It’s only slightly better than having a Cryo3, and even that’s only because the CD on Frost Pillar is longer for example.

Someone might as well make a thread called “no one need you if you’re Pyro3” in the wiz section or whatever.

It is harder to find a party if you don’t have pel class. It’s true!
For me, i just create a party myself, shout for members. Ofc it costs you sometimes over 15 megaphones to form a party. But, choose! Exp or megaphone (a little cash, and you get 5 free tp daily anyway).

In this Tree of Bugs and Bots, swordmen are much inferior to other classes. Play swordmen because you like it, dont play because people say it is good (that is completely a lie!)

And also, i almost forget: Pel, along with swordmen are being extincted, now it is easier to be accepted in a pt with our no-pel-swordman

Btw, i swore i won’t pay any more cash to IMC until they deal with bots, lag and bugs, so im in short of megaphone too

should just change the issue to no one needs you if you dont have damage

population its so low that people is filling parties with anything.

don’t worry, when rank 8 comes. dragoon2 will be the top dps. according to some ktos rumors

No pelt life here boys, sorry gotta put this up back on

This topic is some bullshit now. There are no parties anyways due to low pop, and swordie DPS is actually good now.

2 week ago, every parties shout for Pel.
Start making PelRod.
2 week later, ELE3 is the only thing they need.
And a 220+ mission with 4 swordmen.
Yeah, SW is a thing now

watch this ■■■■ if u plan to make swordman without pelt

4 Likes

plot twist: tosbase build is the lord knight build.
Shamefur dispray

i’d take the other one instead of that crappy rugal lord knight build

1 Like

I met tons of players from every archetype with 5 6 7 circling of different jobs xD.