Tree of Savior Forum

No more PVP content please Tree of Savior are not Ready for this!

Hack or not, allowing player to use their own equipment in PVP is bad idea, not limiting the enhancement level and trancendent level in PVP is worse idea.
PVP is not the competition of rich and luck and FOTM build rather than skills and tactics

1 Like

Well while economy and balance are arguable the lag and crash witnessed in gem feud really makes you wonder why would they introduce guild territory war on top of thisā€¦ literally unplayable.

3 Likes

Hook64 tell you somethingā€¦?
Guys forget things too fast ā€¦

you canā€™t cheat anvil upgrades anymore.

Do you need to repeat this several times so that you can believe it yourself?

Of course, and if the hack existed, all the players would know, would not they? Stop being a Dreamer, those who use Hack hide it for their own use. Do not expect explorers to come here in the forum and show everyone that the hack is still active. You know there is just looking at the items on the market.

2 Likes

Well the game is Pay2Win so they gotta do it to squeeze money from whales desperate to feel superior.

1 Like

Did you have ever run velcoffer with no gear? hahah

1 Like

This Boruta PVP content has brought problems to every community that does not like to play pvp.

Putting the new necklaces / seals and bracelets as a reward you are FORCING everyone to play PVP. In our server Silute has only 1 guild with focus on PVP, all others, ALL OTHER do not like to find unfair and unbalanced.

I think you should listen to the community more.

7 Likes

Exactly! ā€¦

The hack was simply a lua command that crashed channels. Back in rank 8, i think, we had a patch that changed the way rollbacks work, so you cannot do that anymore.
That tool you talk about costs like 10 euros, you can get it and check by yourself,there are basically no functions left since patch after patch imc has fixed them.

TLDR of this thread :

• Make ToS moba

• Want equal platform footing for individuals to get BIS recipes and materials without commiting equal effort/sacrifices.

• blame people selling earned rewards into silver

• Engine is bad for Large scale PVP

• PVP balancing ; Citing Certain classes are hard to kill , but not committing to using a specific line up to counter.

• Citing imbalances by bringing a build not optimised for pvp against a pvp build

• Stating indifference in gear so that a guy who spent 1000 hours in game can compete equally with another who spent maybe 3000 hours

2 Likes

I do not understand what you meant, your English is different from what I usually read. But I agree that the engine is bad for mass pvp.

But once again , you have the choice of optimising your client and system to compensate for the crappy engine.

Did you do it ? Yes or No , English man

Sorry man, I can not understand you!

No. In a game like this your gear could be/should be a big part of your buildā€¦ The problem is that they are doing a horrible job with itā€¦

We donā€™t even have enough gears to choose from to begin withā€¦and those RNGsā€¦It is almost a joke. ā€¦and we could keep going on with the upgrade system etcā€¦

But anyway a gear dependant game is not worse than any other it is just a different type of gameā€¦and some would want to play that. The problem is that it is not executed well and I think there wasnā€™t even a game where it was done right. Mostly it just ends up pay to win unfortunately.

In RO it was kinda goodā€¦but I mainly played on private servers soā€¦ I guess thatā€™s why.

What?

Iā€™ve seen countless people reporting high-end specs machines and still struggling a lot to play. Itā€™s not just a matter of having resources yourself, the game must be able to utilize these resources to their fullest in the first place. Also, a lot of this gameā€™s problems arenā€™t even related to processing power. Random VGA crashes, deadlocks, server instabilities, bugs and more bugsā€¦ how can you solve that ā€œoptimising your client (?) and systemā€, my friend?

But even then, have you considered what you have just said? Itā€™s like ā€œWeā€™re offering our product but we have a weak engine and badly optimized code so you, the client, must upgrade your system to play and pay usā€. It doesnā€™t make any sense. ToS doesnā€™t even have a lot graphic realism and detail to demand high end specs. Hence why theyā€™re sending optimization patches from time to time. They should be focusing on them since they hamper most of multiplayer content and I hope they are.

But yeah, letā€™s put the blame on the players. Why not?

6 Likes

This was like the worst idea everā€¦i think the game is not suitable for this mode right now as wellā€¦i agree with the topic creator again. Put the pvp content right now when the game is not ready for itā€¦very bad choice if you ask meā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks for make me understand what Ersakoz want to say. And i agree 100% with you!

Engine is bad enough to not let you utilise your high specs set up by default . Therefore you have to do it on your own end. ( Core parking , memory priority allocation for starters ) . Restarting client after prolonged usage.

Thereā€™s more to do than just adjusting settings available on the settings UI. Not like IMC will document officially how to do , else it might break someone elseā€™s client which leads to another ā€œ my game broke ā€œ thread and 1000 more support tickets.

Now letā€™s just wait for IMC to finish their 3rd attempt at optimisation :unamused: and pray it works

As mentioned in TLDR , engine not for mass pvp.

1 Like