Tree of Savior Forum

No key? Not same region?

This makes you kind of of wonder, are some people playing the victim in hopes of IMC giving them keys?

Iā€™m from Brazil and i have the same problem.

Iā€™ve been registered for this beta since forever just to get a message saying we cannot accommodate you for the Beta Test ? is this fair ?

You will see tons of that here. Grab your popcorn.

Still no key :<
Sad thing that some people get like 10-15 keys, and you get nothing.
For real, this is the only reason why i have butthurt D:

Still no respond from an admin? sigh. i waited a few days before doing any post, but itā€™s so frustrating.
Is it so hard to take 20 secondes of your time to let poeple know whatā€™s going on? a simple : " forgive us for the misunderstanding, poeple who register before 19th will get a beta key for sure, donā€™t pay attention to the message in " check your beta key " be patient "
Or even : " Forgive us for the misunderstanding, but you are officially rekt. not enough key, even it we said there will be no limit. "

really, the 2 answers are fine, not knowing is the damn worst
Alright iā€™m done, even if iā€™m sure that my post is pointless but i feel better now #lol
And iā€™m obviously still waiting for my key.

3 Likes

Still no key. I give up.

Maybe they just wanted to see how many people were interestedā€¦and only give half keys, who knows lol

I wished I could do thisā€¦ but I dont have a gmail account. Only registered thru FBā€¦ *sigh

I think the problem come from gmail users, but not all of them. I used Gmail too and I got the same problem.

It means, that the problem IS NOT gmail, not the country, not the publisher.

have you guys tried checking your spam folder in your email i just read on other topic someone got their key from his email itself and not from the home

Why do you think, that everyone who have not recieved keys are retards?

1 Like

Hello guys! Iā€™m from Brazil. So, my neighbors just received the beta key and I couldnā€™t get it. I have the same problems related in this post. Anyone knows how can I fix it? Anyone that had this ā€œregion problemā€ could fix this up? Thank you so much guys, Iā€™m very excited to play TOF.

Look like everyone that registered with Google+ didnā€™t got a key. COOL

im from USA but coundnt get a key saying that im from diffrent region, i registered since CBT1 im kinda sad because even tho theres no limit for these beta i cant get a key because i used my facebook to sign up.

Iā€™m from singapore and registered a few days only after the first CBT. I also use Google+ to registered and didnt get the key with the same reason as other guys. I thought it will will be open from everyone as long as they register before the preferred date. So sad :frowning:

Iā€™m in the same situation

Why? Iā€™m from Ph and I have steam account. =/

Iā€™m from the US too and I got the same region thing as other people and ive been signed up no key >.>