Tree of Savior Forum

No key? Not same region?

I’m sorry what? I was in like the 50k and under registration and i couldn’t receive a key because it’s not in the same region? I live in New England…Isn’t the company established in NE since it does Eastern time?

So I guess i wont get a key EVEN though i registered in time?

I get this stupid message…

"It is unfortunate that we could not accommodate you for the Beta Test this time since you conditions did not meet our requirements(ex:registrants from the countries where TOS has local publishers and etc)

We hope to meet you in our future tests and we will try or best to listen to user suggestions and feedback all the time.

Thank you for your interest in Tree of Savior"

The worse part is my friend received his key and he lives in the same area as me?

Whats up with that?!

2 Likes

I got the same thing.

Doesn’t make sense. My friend is LITERALLY my neighbor and received one. My PC is three times more powerful, and my connection, and my registration time. I was under the 50k mark of people…so i don’t get why my “region” isn’t allowed.

So…my friend who lives next to me gets a beta key and i don’t because of region or something else? no explanation just a condition didn’t match. what condition??? o.O

same problem as mine i recieved that message when i click that beta key but i live here in philippines i dunno some of filipinos they get their keys also… hate it

Hello friend sorry for my english bad but I want to help you guys my friend got the same thing this region of business open your emails and comfirmem I opened it and it was key that the site said that did not make it to see if it there

What bothers me is when you say

1. Requirements and Exceptions

There is no limit on the number of testers so anyone who registers through [Register for 2nd Beta Test] Button on TOS homepage will be selected as Beta Testers.

However, our fans from the countries like Korea, Japan, China, Indonesia and the other countries where we have our local publishers will be excluded from the test. We seek for your kind understanding in advance.

I live in NONE of those areas… So what is this accommodation you never brought up?

friend open your email and see if there’s anything the tree of savior there website says that you can not accommodate you but in the email appears your key

I live in USA and also didn’t get a key…

The email is not there either. So that’s even MORE confusing

1 Like

you opened your email and check if you have something like the second beta test?
if not have anything I do not know because they said that everyone could participate in this beta will explain my friend entered the site and I logged was it check your key and it appeared that could not accommodate me because of regions not understand anything but then I entered the email and was I opened it and was saying about the tree of the savior schedule and my key down

if @diogoferreirapaulino is correct, it might be good to wait the 24hr that IMCGAMES suggested to see if the e-mail comes (because there could be a delay), unless some other solution comes up in the meantime

i register this account on my facebook but i dnt recieve any keys! And i open this site in the right corner says that “check my beta keys” when i click it this message will appear… "It is unfortunate that we could not accommodate you for the Beta Test this time since you conditions did not meet our requirements(ex:registrants from the countries where TOS has local publishers and etc)

We hope to meet you in our future tests and we will try or best to listen to user suggestions and feedback all the time.

Thank you for your interest in Tree of Savior"

I hope its fair for us…

Just calm, did we pass 23 October?
After 23 October u can create a topic like this since it’s deadline of Beta key distribution

but we also expect they said we can not judge because not passed from the delivery date yet

It may have been some mistake but deep down I knew that leaving released without a limit of people not going to work I needed not worry about it because it already had the key of the first beta but I hope they can

looks like the final batch of keys are going out. you may not have to wait til the 23rd.

Final batch of Beta Key Distribution:

I’m really looking forward to this beta and imagine that so missing five days, seems to 5 years

Keys still given out, all system need IMC to update, they just got in hand new keys, so just wait
Patient my friend, patient.
IMC is doing a great work so far, keep believing in them, don’t flood forum until we pass 23 October

2 Likes

exact even saying that they are the latest keys and said they could have delayed and still have time until the 23rd wait not judge before the deadline