Tree of Savior Forum

No key? Not same region?

and also still has the facebook fansite of keys and I think it will be many

But if they couldnā€™t send us a key, then it wouldnā€™t say ā€œwe couldnā€™t accommodate you keys because of a certain conditionā€

i think u can get ur keys from tree of savior home page

Itā€™s just an automated annoucement, they didnā€™t update your beta on website so itā€™s reconzied like you wonā€™t have it.
Itā€™s kinda confuse, but like i said, just wait until 23 October

yes
wait until the day 23 :arreganho:

I didnt get email too but i had beta key on website :slight_smile:

I live in Russia, why my region locked? many my friends have received and activated keys

joined 2h agoā€¦
well the registration finished at 15 oct.
sorry mate.
any account created after that, i donā€™t think is gonna get any key.

It says for beta 2 everyone will get a key

It seems the geolocation that was taken from your ip address might be a whole lot different enough that it considers that you are within the region of the local publisher while your friend is not. This is quite inconvenient indeed as geolocations are never pinpoint and it always covers a large circular area within your vicinity and your true location will never be at the center of the circle unless it happens so by chance depending on the data that was extracted.

So in this situation at hand, I guess your best shot is to personally contact admins regarding this matter and prove it to them that you really are not within the publisherā€™s covered ground by providing screenshot or whatever that proves it.

So far I guess this is all that I can give you, good luck and hope your situation gets solved soon :+1:

Lol this is what i found,so many people on restricted area is gettin keys . While people who are clearly arent in restricted area not,well here i can only assuming imc way of sorting out or filtering is crap,also i didnt like the idea of international aka globalserver is banning regional server because i still think global is meant for global so its just kinda stewpig if this is really taken hold
Plus with they saying 2nd beta is free for all and this problem surfacing id say they cant even keep up the word they type in their oen annoucement

It canā€™t be helped, I say we should blame local publishers for pushing up a contract that has the requirement of having their covered ground banned from the international servers instead of putting the blame to IMC :pensive:

IMC games is good really and theyā€™re doing their best in order to accommodate everyone even those with problems. Any games company would have problems on initiating a CBT at this scale with their limited staff so please give them some slack.

i got the same message regarding the requirements thing. definitely im going to wait till 23ā€¦ but please do show the proper message next time. like " you were not chosenā€¦ or tough luck kidā€¦ or whatever" just go straight to the point. keep it up IMC! If i was not chosen then ill definitely wait for it to be released.

i got mineā€¦ from ph tooā€¦ i guess you should contact them?

Wow, thatā€™s when I joined the forum I guessā€¦ because I had logged in since the 1st cbt

How do I contact an admin?

same here, my girlfiend got a key and i didnā€™t. Maybe cuz she registered 2 mails on 1 pc? something with ip ?

So my home has 3 PCSā€™s set up since I have 2 brothers. They BOTH received their keys and i didnā€™t lolā€¦ we live in the SAME homeā€¦ not only thatā€¦ but it says that i didnā€™t get my key because of my region area?! What theā€¦

Same, i was registered (I even taken a screenshot : http://hpics.li/9cc226c ) but my friend who lives in France (like me) receive the key and not me because ā€œunfortunallyā€¦ not requirementsā€¦ā€

I really hope i will have a key, i wait this games since 2 yearsā€¦

I will wait until the 23th october but if i have no key, it will be really strange u_u"

Read this. I was hugely mistaken about 15 oct, it was 19 oct.