Tree of Savior Forum

No key? Not same region?

if @diogoferreirapaulino is correct, it might be good to wait the 24hr that IMCGAMES suggested to see if the e-mail comes (because there could be a delay), unless some other solution comes up in the meantime

i register this account on my facebook but i dnt recieve any keys! And i open this site in the right corner says that “check my beta keys” when i click it this message will appear… "It is unfortunate that we could not accommodate you for the Beta Test this time since you conditions did not meet our requirements(ex:registrants from the countries where TOS has local publishers and etc)

We hope to meet you in our future tests and we will try or best to listen to user suggestions and feedback all the time.

Thank you for your interest in Tree of Savior"

I hope its fair for us…

Just calm, did we pass 23 October?
After 23 October u can create a topic like this since it’s deadline of Beta key distribution

but we also expect they said we can not judge because not passed from the delivery date yet

It may have been some mistake but deep down I knew that leaving released without a limit of people not going to work I needed not worry about it because it already had the key of the first beta but I hope they can

looks like the final batch of keys are going out. you may not have to wait til the 23rd.

Final batch of Beta Key Distribution:

I’m really looking forward to this beta and imagine that so missing five days, seems to 5 years

Keys still given out, all system need IMC to update, they just got in hand new keys, so just wait
Patient my friend, patient.
IMC is doing a great work so far, keep believing in them, don’t flood forum until we pass 23 October

2 Likes

exact even saying that they are the latest keys and said they could have delayed and still have time until the 23rd wait not judge before the deadline

and also still has the facebook fansite of keys and I think it will be many

But if they couldn’t send us a key, then it wouldn’t say “we couldn’t accommodate you keys because of a certain condition”

i think u can get ur keys from tree of savior home page

It’s just an automated annoucement, they didn’t update your beta on website so it’s reconzied like you won’t have it.
It’s kinda confuse, but like i said, just wait until 23 October

yes
wait until the day 23 :arreganho:

I didnt get email too but i had beta key on website :slight_smile:

I live in Russia, why my region locked? many my friends have received and activated keys

joined 2h ago…
well the registration finished at 15 oct.
sorry mate.
any account created after that, i don’t think is gonna get any key.

It says for beta 2 everyone will get a key

It seems the geolocation that was taken from your ip address might be a whole lot different enough that it considers that you are within the region of the local publisher while your friend is not. This is quite inconvenient indeed as geolocations are never pinpoint and it always covers a large circular area within your vicinity and your true location will never be at the center of the circle unless it happens so by chance depending on the data that was extracted.

So in this situation at hand, I guess your best shot is to personally contact admins regarding this matter and prove it to them that you really are not within the publisher’s covered ground by providing screenshot or whatever that proves it.

So far I guess this is all that I can give you, good luck and hope your situation gets solved soon :+1:

Lol this is what i found,so many people on restricted area is gettin keys . While people who are clearly arent in restricted area not,well here i can only assuming imc way of sorting out or filtering is crap,also i didnt like the idea of international aka globalserver is banning regional server because i still think global is meant for global so its just kinda stewpig if this is really taken hold
Plus with they saying 2nd beta is free for all and this problem surfacing id say they cant even keep up the word they type in their oen annoucement