Tree of Savior Forum

NO Job reset PLEASE!

inb4 this is only a one rank reset and not a full reset

What?

This looks more like boosting your ego by finding old topics where you were right.

Thereā€™s no ego to boast man when the game is near dead and forums are dying too. I still actually would love to see this game fixed up and really do wish it happens. If you feel guilty about something and want to say Iā€™m the bad guy think about your own selfishness here when I havenā€™t even said a word to you until now. I do have some pride but seriously thereā€™s nothing to gain from hunting a weak animal here.

They do read the forums check the moderator profiles. As much as people think itā€™s a joke thereā€™s really someone there reading which shows in how many threads/hours/days they have been here.

1 Like

Indeed.

As well as me.

What? x2 I said what I thought. Not more or less. And your statements stem from assumptions as well as mine.

I know, but re-reading such long topics that mostly consist of holy wars? I doubt it.

Well if they wanted to understand that itā€™s not the resets which made people quit but the stupid quest leveling system, mob map spawns, and poor class balancing they should in my opinion. 45,000 people came and went literally voicing how they feel and why here in these threads. The GMā€™s were asking for feedback and all Iā€™m saying is itā€™s right here on the forums in front of their faces.

Instead of making millions of new topics people really should just bring up the old ones so a clear understanding can be made. Thus also why I linked my posts to the new topic someone made.

2 Likes

IMC never learns. Butchering games is a serious business. And this isnā€™t the first one for them. They are having good profits from it I guess.

I mistook your naivety for vainglory. Sorry for that.

Keep trying ĀÆ_ (惄)_ /ĀÆ.

cry little boy, you were wrong

Why should I? Now I have a funny creature following me.

A bit retarded though. :confused:

but i thought you said there would never be a job reset?

2 Likes

And I should cry because I was wrong? Or because you want it so much?

Grow up a bit, man.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I dunno. This is not really class reset related.

I want to continue playing TOS, but I donā€™t know Japanese.

feelsbadman

I should grow up when you love showing your superiority when you think youā€™re right?

1 Like

Is it bad? Worse than stalking someone on forums trying make him feel bad?

Yep, you have very good and mature hobbies.

Sorry Iā€™m Atari and Iā€™m too ignorant to listen to anyone that dosent have the same opinion as mine

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Kill time? Like waiting for hours in [EU] queue? I like this idea!

And @SAPR0LING started to spout random nonsense. Quite predictable.

random nonsense or being ignorant again, quite predictable for a kid

3 Likes

Oh noes, I was wrong. Never believe IMC. Should I cry already?

Such a dedicated fan though.

Yeah, exactly my thoughts.

plants trigger

Atari sore loser should quit the game now

1 Like