Tree of Savior Forum

No Christmas Loading Screen contest this year?

Hey, 9 days for christmas and I wonder why we’re not having christmas art contest this year, I hope at least you guys prepare a special decoration for main towns because halloween wasn’t special at all, IMC should know how important christmas is in this part of the planet, please make something really cool for us. @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

2 Likes

We get a patch on 18, don’t count things out so soon…

it might be coming on that week…

Also, we don’t need to always be the ones making loading screen…

I want more lewd Christmas loading screens from the amazing artist of IMC too :3

Maybe they’re Buddhists?

Doesn’t really matter that much anyway, this is just a game, if I want to feel that it’s Christmas I go out into the town and look at our Christmas decoration there.

Also, since a lot of loading screen events were rigged or dubious at best (and not for everyone since not everyone has artistic capabilities) I think it would be best to stop the loading screen events as a whole.

They are focusing in the re:build patch. (Im guessing on January 8, right after the reset event ) We can’t expect a contest atm, christmas break is also around the corner so yeah. Maybe the new loading screen contest will be up to celebrate the rebuild patch or the new class tree. Maybe haha.

Thank you IMC! The new xmas loading screens are AMAZING! And Klaipeda is breathtaking, good job @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan you guys really surprised me!!! Hahaha

My plans to ruin Christmas would have been successful if it wasn’t for you meddling kids…!!

7 Likes

Would be nice to get rid of the Halloween loading screens. We’re in January now…

well. at least rebuild contest also good too. btr than ntg :tired: