Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Hello @shinryoku.ichi :slight_smile:

Iā€™m gonna share this to you about my another class build in mindā€¦

SwordC3 > HopliteC2 > Dopple > Shinobi

I got an idea from @Kusgan about it since it has great synergy. From what I have heard, this is also a common build for Shinobi path takers too.

Right now, Iā€™m on SwordC1 > SwordC2 > HopC1
I picked HopC1 in Rank 3 because just to be safe, I can deal more damage especially on Dungeons level 50.
When I reach Rank 4, Iā€™ll go for HopC2 for Dungeon level 90 purposes as well. Iā€™ll pick up Sword C3 on Rank 5, because by the time I reach that point, Iā€™ll be in shape for harder battles too.

1 Like

I like this quoteā€¦semi-jedi and ninja quote XD

1 Like

Waited 4 freaking hrs for the flower in channel 2 but the channel went down while waiting for 3hrs+. Damnit. Is it really 4 hrs spawn guys??

Sword C2 > BarbC2 > CorC2 > Shinobi is fine i guessā€¦however, this build is not fully utilizing the bunshin clones in full potential, theoretically speaking.

Since Warcry, Frenzy, Concentrate, and Gung Ho can be stacked with Kunai Skill. It deals more damage but thatā€™s just it.

Whereas if you go to this build, SwordC3 > BarbC1 > CorC2 > Shinobi this has synergy as well. this goes well with the double slash + bunshin combo.
Imagine, if and only if the newly improved version of Cleave skill will be implemented to iTOS (since it is still implemented on kTOS), Cleave deals debuff to enemies, then +50% additional damage to slash type damages, and +50 Crit rateā€¦deals additonal damage to stunned enemies as well. Double Slash is a Slash type damageā€¦
Cyclone benefits to Cleave as well since Cyclone is a Slash-Type Damage. This build in my opinion is more on utilizing the Double Slash.

So, the combo could be like this:
go for Katon for stealth modeā€¦then bunshin near the enemy then use cleave to hit the enemy, the double slashā€¦Double slash skill can be copied by Bunshin clones as well and its OVERHEAT and it has attribute skill that has a chance to have critical hit. Then, use Kunai Skill.

If you go for this build: SwordC3 > HopC2 > Dopple > Shinobiā€¦
there is a synergy as wellā€¦This utilize the Spear lunge skill to amplify any Pierce-type damage skills/attacks.
From what i heard from Kusgan, Bunshin Clones can replicate the skill Pierce of Hoplite.
Deeds of Valor and Finestra stacks on Kunai too.
This build is more on bunshin clones usefulness, and crit chances of Kunai skill and damage as well.
Double slash has a synergy with Piece Skill since pierce has an attribute about having a skill chance to have bleeding on the targeted enemy.

So, the combo will be like thisā€¦
Katon 1st then go near the enemy then cast your bunshinā€¦Use Spear Lunge then activate the Kunai and consume all charges since Kunai is an Overheat skill as well, Iā€™m not just sure about how many charges. Go for Pierce skill then go for double slash whether bleeding will be occurred to an enemy or not. Piece and Double Slash will replicate these skills by the Bunshin Clones.

However, the downside of this build is your DEFENSE.
If you use Gung Ho, it gives additional damage but decreases your defense (by numbers not percentage).
If you use Finestra, it gives you additional critical rate (by numbers) but decreases your evasion (by percentage)
If you use Deads of Valor, you will gain attack speed and additional damage (by 10% per stack) but decreases Physical defense (by 10% per stack).

So, think wisely if you use these buffs. It gives additional profit to your stats but it has downsides too. Be careful.
I suggest you use these buffs when youā€™re sure you can hit your enemy with a right timing, with a right combo.

These combos must be fast without having 2nd thoughts.

Kusgan and I are not sure if Stabbing can be copied by Bunshin Clones. Although we are not sure if the ā€œClones can use Pierce Skillā€ is a bug or not since we all know that clones can only copy the skill of Kunai and Swordsman Skills only. But it did happen though.

From what I observe and experienced while playing this game,
if youā€™re using the same weapon type that has same attribute damage type with the skill damage type, it will give additional damage but Iā€™m not sure how much it gives but it has slight differences on damage but not huge. But still, additional damage is still good right? and it can turn tables too.
Like if youā€™re gonna use Pierce-Type Skills, use spears to deal additional damage. If Slash-type skills, use Swords. If Strike-Type skills, use Blunt weapons. But you can still use any weapon to activate the skill depending if the skill requires stance like a weapon requirement in order for the skill to activate.

However, I need to VERIFY this info if this is true or not. But these info are based on my experience, and still not sure about itā€¦ but I can see the difference.

Iā€™m not sure about it. But according to other info. Itā€™s 4 hours spawning time.

Me too!!!
Cheers brother! :laughing:

This is true. I agree to this one :slight_smile:

Oh btwā€¦ there was an a-hole hoplite in SEA server piercing mobs and putting it in spawn location. Gonna attach screenshot later. Also going to report him.

ok?
Submit a ticket then heheā€¦
it would be better if you have a video of itā€¦if none, well that will not prove anythingā€¦

That is one thing tooā€¦
Itā€™s one of the builds for Shinobi in CBT but Iā€™m not sure if it is viable for Shinobi Path.
I can see you get PeltC1 for the Provoking skill thing and the skill provides you additional defense and evasion for PvE. Barbarian for Buffs, Seism, Helm Chopper and Cleave. CorC2 for Hex Dropper and DWA, Jolly Rogers, and Dust Devil (possible Iron Hook and Keel Hauling too for PvP). These skills are not bad too.

But the only downside to this build is, you cannot fully utilize the Bunshin No Jutsu skill. Why? Bunshin clones can copy the skills of the main shinobi character using Kunai and Swordsman Skills. And as from what Iā€™ve heard from @Kusgan even Pierce skill of Hoplite can be copied by clones too. However, this remains to be seen if it is a bug or another perks for Bunshin Clones.

If you donā€™t wanna use Bunshin Clones that much like youā€™re a solo ninja just go stealth mode and strike, well you will not have a problem with that build in my opinion :slight_smile:
Donā€™t be afraid to experiment :wink:

Donā€™t forget to mention that swash buckling will work well with Mijin no Jutsu. We may not be sure of how high the AOE attack ratio of that thing is but Iā€™m pretty sure it will rock hard with all the mobs flocking to you and using it :smiley:

Might also get buffed later if ever the AOE attack ratio of it is below 10 :thumbsup:

that tooā€¦thank you for that :wink:

But Iā€™m not sure is Swash buckling + Mijin can be used in PvP :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m not really sure how Swash buckling works with PVP
Swash should at least be able to force all enemies affected around to lock target on peltasta for x seconds which greatly hinders that aiming capabilities of archers and mages and forcing melee types to lock on walking approach to the peltasta for half the amount in order to avoid it being too useful in group PVP.

That would be super OP dudeā€¦ that would be ā€œThe Rise of the Peltsā€ hahahaha!

1 Like

The supply of peltasta will skyrocket :joy:

1 Like

they will demand Pelts in PvP if that Swash works on PvP too XD

Yeah true haha
Then again peltasta can be useful in PVP too using their offensive skills that can do CC against the enemy and usually works best with archers that hit hard from afar. Although Peltasta 1 is arguably insufficient, it still has plenty of room for other classes to do decent PVP.

However, it might be hard to say that Peltasta 1 has good synergy with Shinobi for PVP purposes :open_mouth:

I agree. Iā€™ve seen builds like that with PeltC1 in it. Though they use it for PvE purposes only. If Iā€™m going to Pelt then this will be my buildā€¦
SwordC1 > PeltC1 > PeltC2 > PeltC3 > RodC1 > RodC2 > RodC3
The Ultimate Shield hahaha! but not related to Shinobi classā€¦Poor thing :open_mouth:

1 Like

Now, if only IMC will implement a Rank 8 Crusader class, thatā€™d be great! :smiley:

I think Crusader will be on Cleric Class since they got Paladin on their hands -_-