Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

wow that was really detailed and great! thank you so much for your detailed reply!

and yea im thinking of putting the rest into mijin as well xD

Hope there is a cors3dopp1 forumer-version of @Sera1003 :frowning: keep it up bro! Thanks for providing such great inputs and assistance.

-from an ex-shinobi

1 Like

Hello, I want to go Shinobi and am using this build right now.
Swordsman 1
Highlander 3
Corsair 2

Iā€™m planing to get Shinobi at R7 and Corsair 3 at R8 because I have no Idea what could be good. I saw some videos of the Murmilo and it seems interesting.
Please, could some of you give some pointers?

How much Patk do you have on that murm? I am using the exact same build for my murmillo, Iā€™m curious about how far away I am from reaching your damage, haha (only have 3.2-3.4k patk).

Im so torn about a build.

Sword3>barb1>Corsair3>Shinobi

or

Sword1>Pelt2>Rol3>Shin>Murmillo

or

Sword3>Rol3>Shin>Murmillo

Just got back from playing after a year i guess? I left off with a shinobi level 257 (S1>Pelt1>Barb2>Corsair2>Shinobi)

Current stats:

STR 88
CON 44
DEX 209

I read that there was a renewal/balancing that took place but Im not sure if my Shinobi is still viable. I wanna go back to playing but Im confused. Is there someone who can help a fellow shinobi here? Where should i go level? I totally forgot about everything actually. Thanks in advance!

GLORY TO THE SHINOBIS!!! haahhaha naish2

hey guys, anyone know how to start ā€œA Request from the Shinobi Masterā€ quest? cuz i want to get the ā€œShinobi Seekerā€ titleā€¦ please tell me if anyone know something about itā€¦ i tried talk to shinobi master but there is no quest option, so i wonder how i can get the questā€¦

and here is the link about that quest http://www.tosbase.com/database/quests/50266/

Dear Shinobis =)
is there any 2 handed shinobi build? Iā€™m looking into sw 1 - hl 3 - barb 1 - dop 1 - shinobi - dop 2

Iā€™ve seen a few sw 3 - hl 3 - shinobi around and I was wondering

Iā€™m allowing myself to necro this thread for the sake of the quest.

Iā€™ve been running in all maps in search of those 3 notes to start the quest :
https://tos.neet.tv/items?q=shinobiā€™s

But they arenā€™t appearing anywhere in the said maps (Forest of prayer, dingofasil, bellai rainforest), I even tried with the ā€œobject detectorā€ addon, running in all corners.
Iā€™d like to get the ā€œshinobi seekerā€ title, so even if I can just get a hint so the quest remains actually hidden, would be great.

Thanks!

2 Likes