Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

I’m sure you will :slight_smile:

Hey bro if u buy token from market can u resell them again or it turned into untradable ?

nope hehe…you can resell it if you happen to buy the token in the market :slight_smile:

@Stormwolf ahahaha! lucky you!! Your the MAN! :smiley:

1 Like

Only the token included in the Founder Packs is untradeable, the one bought with TP is tradeable even if traded inside the market

what can I say? She always insist to do it?
Our job as a man is to respect the women’s wishes XD hahahahahaha!

ahahaha! agree with that :smiley:

1 Like

How about talts in market? I bought it and it became untradable is it only token can be traded more than once?

Token is meant for trading so the user who can’t buy it with real money can have access to that feature.

Guys always remember this…

No matter what…they’re freakin’ complicated! :robot:

2 Likes

I planned to work my gf out tonight…but I forgot it’s maintenance…
So I’ll work her out more cuz no game to play…

1 Like

It’s a ways off but I’m going to make a
Swordsman C3, Rodelero C3, Shinobi unless Dragoon or Templar C8 get some Strike skills but I plan to use Shinobi as r7 Filler to r8.

Rodelero will get 200% from Slithering and High Kick. All mages worth their salt have lvl1 Lethargy so that should allow me to reach 300% with decentish uptime.

Planning to just CC lock everything and anything down, and encorporate Double Slash spam with Bushin for burst.

So Bushin will be 5x damage, and when thats down Rodelero will give 3x damage to my strike moves and anybody elses, with lethargy Strike moves will be at 4x., 4.5x on plate enemies, 3.5x on leather. Between Restrain, Bash, and Rod CC, most things shouldn’t be able to attack back once I get on them. If there’s a Peltasta he’ll also benefit from the boost, same with a Monk, Paladin, Barb and I assume there will be more Strike at R8.

Rodelero is obviously not a high damage dealer by himself, but those two strike debuffs can be used for more than myself to increase party dps if the set-up is right and CC locking reminds me of Hammer Warriors in Gw1.

That’s a nice concept sir…
Well, Good luck :wink:

I also have an idea of a tanky Shinobi…I got this idea from @nazrious
I dunno his build but I theory crafted my own…

SwordC1 > PeltC1 > BarbC2 > RodC2 > Shinobi

Its more like…

#A Captain America Ninja

pretty sick huh? :money_mouth:

1 Like

ahahaha! i laugh at captain america ninja. ahaha!

i think its better to get roldero c3 rather than c2 in my opinion because of the high kick and shooting star which are pretty good dps skills while holding shields rather than other class skills… its like cata, you have to go c3 or nothing.

What do you know? It exist!!!
hahahahahahahahahaha!

I need more info about this Rod class i mean need to research more. Coz I got a feeling it has potential.

I like the combo of Katon’s Stealth + Shield Charge…good luck to the enemy XD

While the enemy is knocked down and…oh well, SEISM! SEISM! SEISM!
SEISM! SEISM! SEISM! SEISM! SEISM! SEISM! SEISM! SEISM!

bwahahahahahahaha!

Damn…Shinobi has really big potential here huh? :laughing:

2 Likes

Spear User Ninjas…Don’t worry, it’s not weird…
It exist! :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Stormwolf for off hand, how’s Karacha vs Venom? What’s the best mainland right now for one hand sword ?

Magas sword for main hand…then i would prefer karacha…venom if your enemy is not using plate-armor