Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

ei no. you need to have at least level 2 in order to learn the attribute for additional duration. check it out in tosbase.com

Nope. You read it Wrong @_@
Itā€™s mean at level 1 attribute give you 4s bind
from level 2 attribute and forth will give additional +1s / level
So at level 5 itā€™ll give 8s bind

oh sorry lol. What i meant was about the duration. need to correct that. thanks :slight_smile:

Build wise I am going:

Sword > Pelt > Hop > Hop > Cor > Cor > Shinobi

Building around world boss killing, the pelt is for mobbing and leveling in early to mid game (also supporting grind parties).

I personally wouldnā€™t take a Doppel when building up a Corsair Shinobi due to DoV requiring to be hit multiple times to get the most out of it, especially considering Corsairā€™s thrive from damaging from the back of the mob. However I can see the benefits of going Doppel when not using Corsair in a Shinobi build.

1 Like

in this case, you will not use the bunshin clones huh?

Iā€™ll still use them. They are still incredible damage when combined with the spear lunge piercing de-buff.

They will not however play much of a part outside of killing bosses, since this build is based around piercing damage.

However, when in a grinding / mobbing situation, the specific build above will utilize jolly roger and swashbuckle for group support, and still be able to utilize good burst dps via the Hoplite skills and the no Jutsu abilities of Shinobi. Remember that most grind groups can nuke down packs in no time when leveling up.

1 Like

Thank you for this info and your suggestion :slight_smile:

Oh that description sure is quite confusing haha. Thanks for that :thumbsup:

1 Like

Itā€™s all good Stormwolf! You can build it multiple ways :slight_smile:

Keep up the good work on the thread, definitely a lot of good tips and discussions here.

1 Like

Thank you @pawz.generic for your support :slight_smile:
ill play as fast as i can to reach that Shinobi class. These things are based on my research, theorcrafting too.

Will the Shinobi clones do auto-attacks when you do auto-attacks?

1 Like

how abt S -> P -> H3 -> D -> Shinobi

1 Like

Ya, they do.
I still canā€™t find the empty note for quest, although I stood there for hours

These are the notes to ponder from the Shinobi Class player himself :slight_smile:
I asked him these 5 questions to clarify things. Hope this will be helpful :slight_smile:

yep they do auto-attacksā€¦thatā€™s what theyā€™re good at :laughing:

That build is decent as well.
In one of the threads they recommend that class build as well.
since Bunshin clones can replicate skills like Hopliteā€™s Stabbing and Pierce, so that should be fine. Only that, your build is a spear type ninja XD
and its pretty common too

I was lying on my bed, pressing button on my controller for 4 hrs straight, from 11pm to 3am. And still havenā€™t got the empty note in fedimian :frowning:

Ask this guy: @Kusgan
Heā€™s a living Shinobi class right now.

Have you got the paper?

NICE, @Stormwolf i played on both CBT and OBT As Corsair and i was just searching a little more about Shinobi, its an interesting classe , but i didnt found any information about it , im just level 200 almost there :stuck_out_tongue: and i d like to make this contribution any way i can, thanks for this light! my build is actually C2 SW>C2BARBARIAN>C2 Corsair /

1 Like