Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

im waiting for his next long letter about the shinobi, and for the clones+mijin,in my opinion i guess it is not stackable. Maybe u should wait for the person who actually tried it.

Guys I wanted to ask, what if i use another steam account and gift the premium access to my main account and will I able to use them ? (note, my main account has already bought both of the access 1 package including the discounted one.) Reason is, I wanted to keep 1 more reset pots for my shinobi. Anyone tried this pls tell me ya

iirc this won’t work because I remember from a statement on IMC that having already bought one and receiving a gift of it will not allow you to stack it which will force the user to ask for a refund on what they bought and use the gift in place of it.

How about the skill range ?

I don’t think so dude.
Remember the video I posted in the thread? They don’t copy.
I like it if they do XD

1 Like

Do you guys having problem advancing to Shinobi?

This is the latest thread I saw…3 people complaint…
I’m not just sure what is their problem…
I’ve never heard this before.

2 Likes

Unless there’s a bug that won’t let you become a ninja :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nah…i can still use ninja moves even without bunshin clones :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So guys, I noticed something while playing around with my clones. I don’t know if this has been documented yet, but either way.

You know how everyone says the clones are bugged/inconsistent with when they’ll copy Kunai? In my case, that seems to be partially true. What happens seems to be half the time my clones will copy the first and second kunai input, but the other half of the time the clone will only take one input of it.

The catch with this, is that I noticed that when it only copies the first use of Kunai, the clones actually use it TWICE in succession, without the second use of Kunai ever needing to be used. I haven’t tested or noticed if it properly applies the damage of the second time it throws the kunai on mobs yet, but I’ll get around to checking it out further.

Here’s footage of it:

Guys,

which one would be better for “FULL” PVP, Barbarian c2 or hoplite c2?

Hmmm im not sure…it could be in result to lag or bug…
But in the video I upload on Youtube and posted here in this thread…it doesn’t seem like that, its like they’re just fine.

But still I’m not yet sure ok?
Shinobi is a funny thing sometimes lol

Both. depends on how you use it :slight_smile:

But Barb has a better feature coz of Seism and Helm Chopper…

Barbarian since the class have a lot of CC which is very useful for PVP

1 Like

True…

but spear is better when provoking the enemy…and tell them this…

#I’ll spear your @ss with my Big Spear!

hahahahahahhaha! :laughing:

But swords look bad@ss

It’s short and small…
If you use spear…the result will be like this…

Thanks, guys!

So the best one-hand sword would be Catacumbs Blade?
Another thing, Mijin is working fine? It is good for pvp?

Depends on what you need…
Catacombs Blade is fine if you’re fighting against Plate-Type Armor…

Magas Sword is good as well…gives you additional HP 1587, Critical Attack for 218 and evasion for 21…Physical attack is 199 - 244

It should work