Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

sadly we are ■■■■■■ up since that build is the worst one and IMC don’t bothers to support it with buffs, QoL changes or adding new shinobi spells/attributes

IF
a) Dust Devil damage got buffed super hard so it hit as hard as hexen
b) Shinobi got new spell (Throw Shurkien?) that would be copy of Kunai but deal Slash damage OR Kunai spell get attribute that could change damage from pierce to slash
c) Clones could use Corsair’s Dust Devil (so it would have synergy with soon incoming Barb’s Cleave debuff) and Barb’s Cleave

then Barb/Corsair/Shinobi would work

but it looks like IMC just gives a flying ■■■■ about people that want to make strong sword based boss killer/nuke Shinobi builds and they just support Spear/Pierce Shinobi even more

Epee Stance is basically a buff so I don’t think it should be too much of an issue unless it has a short duration/long cooldown. Prep has to be right before Kunai btw.

Spear-nobi-Dragoon2 with Hop2 will probably be 1) Bunshin > 2) Serpentine > 3) Spear Lunge > 4) Kunai, which is just 1 less step than Fencer-nobi, 2 if you have to use Epee right before the combo. Then if you include Gae Bulg, it will be roughly the same amount of set-up as well.

Dude ill be writing a suggestion tomorrow regarding the rework of throw shuriken. ill let u know abt it. Got some ideas on what will it be…

1 Like

tfw dumpster under lvled rodeleros are camping the flower…

Secure me flower on Klaipeda, paying Manamana w/ lvl 5 roasted green gem.

PM Gape

Hello friends!

I’m not sure if this is a good place to ask or not but here goes

Does frenzy stack faster with clones out? Like if you summon lv 5 clones does one regular attack count towards 6 stacks? Or is it just 1 still

(Sorry if this has been asked/answered before I tried the forum search within topic and couldn’t find anything)

Hello fellow Shinobi! I had just created a suggestion topic regarding our Kunai skill. I need your idea or criticism (constructive one) about it.

1 Like

Nope, clones do not proc frenzy stacks

1 Like

Swordsman c3 Rodelero c2 Dop c1 Shinobi Murmilo
just jump in enemies and restrain cyclone and rod CCs. Or jump cyclone mijin go away.

you forgot about fencer’s Attaque Coquille + kunai and fencer’s passive that increases pierce attack… that’s the unpopular combo youll see.

Thanks for that. I just made the suggestion for Shinobi not to be reliant mostly on Pierce debuffs where Kunai mostly benefits.

so after looking for some videos
and read comments
clone do copy buff except for concentrate
Now the question can they copy epee stance from fencer c3 ( Need rank 9 of course LMAO )
or test with preparation on Fencer shinobi at rank 8

Fencer shinobi with gungho buff + Rapier passive ( i believe it’s max +15% in this video )

the damage different only from concentrate +123

What was the combo she did in the video? Sorry I am not familiar with Fencer skills.

TIA

so what he did was

Attaque Coquille > kunai then Lunge(increase slash attck) > double slash.

I currently have a sword1 pelt1 hop2 corsair1

If I want to go into Shinobi, do you think going to sword2 and then shinobi viable, or did corsair1 really killed my build?

Sw2 isn’t worth going unless you plan to sw3 at rank 9 (which is a terrible idea). C1 is good for pvp. What is it that you want at rank 9? you still have quite afew alternatives. You can go c2(hexan with spear lunge)>shinobi>lancer/mur, hop3>shinobi>lancer/mur or dop (filler and use of mushroom to activate deeds) > shinobi > lancer/mur, or give up shinobi and go dragoon2. Just my suggestions, maybe others have way better ones for you.

originally i wanted to go dragoon2, but seeing mur, i really want to change to that, so i was trying to see if there is anyway to make it so i can go shinobi > mur

but one of the hint of mur is that it increase all the shield skill dmg from both pelt and rol… which makes me wonder as well…

Is it just the tooltip or they really remove the atk type of Kunai?

Or it really does not have an atk type to begin with? (e.g. Slash/Pierce/Strike) But still considered as Pierce??

A shinobi I knew confirmed that it is still pierce.

https://images-1.discordapp.net/.eJwFwVEOgyAMANC7cABawA7mbQgSNFNKaI0fy-6-977mnqdZza46ZAXYDik8NyvKM7dqG3M7ax6H2MIXZNVc9qt2FXCvxREFDIgx0JISgsdI5AIlSpHQ09vD3T-dn25Hb-b3BwUBItI.nUnqKWLKW5KFCFMxMpcDeW6TW9Y.png

Thanks for that… I thought it will be an all rounder… to bad IMC is trolling again…

go corsair 2 shinobi
and then corsair 3 on rank 8

wouldn’t be able to copy much (but kunai will do op-dmg), but otherwise i think it’s a great choice for both pvp and pve.

UPD. or mur on c8 if the skills on mur will work with offhand.