Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

I’m staying at rank 7 until more info is out since all the available choices for me are also lackluster and it can further screw up the future of my Shinobi. First on my wish list is Shinobi C2. Second is some form of rank reset. For the sake of all ninjas out there let’s hope for the best.

I was thinking Shin-Murmillo since we took pelt and hoplites entire kit is now usable (off stance from dual wielding). Hopefully the only requirement for Murmillo is having a shield. Just the advantages of being able to C-Guard and have whatever Murmillo has to offer in utility looks very promising. Thanks to weapon swap we won’t lose out on much. Wanna dps? Switch dual to wield. Wanna engage/disengage/hide/wait on cds/setup/think about your life? Swap to shield and spear. Easy.

The problem is if the Murmillo helmet requires a shield. If it does then weapon swapping will cancel it, just like how weapon swapping from spear to sword will cancell Finestra.

i will just take corsair c3… its boring but nothing else fits … bright side you can pistol shoot!

I think that we can go fencer 3 on ranks 8,9 and 10.
Fencer give us good sinergy with pierce damage like the passive of 15% more damage with pierce.
Also i must add that if you taked hoplite it wont fit at all. I’ve taked barbarian so i can go with dagger and rapier, ofc i loose some damage from hoplite pierce debuff, but i will gain more overall damage, i will have more cc, and i have fencer as an option to fill the next ranks.

You might as well build a Fencer3 for R8 then wait till R9 to get Shinobi. Skip Hoplite entirely.

Sw1-HL2-Barb1-Pelt1-Fencer3 gets you:

• Cleave + Lunge for slash debuff

• Sept Etoiles for pierce defense ignore

• A Crit Resist debuff at Fencer C3

• Moulinet / Crown / Umbo Blow / Rim Blow for Bunshins/Clones to copy

You also get very good sustain dps with Cross Cut + Skyliner, Cartar Stroke and Fencer skills .

Problem with that is there will be something much more powerful at rank 9, then again at rank 10, and we’ll be locked out by going that route. They might even release Shinobi C2 and C3. I’d hate to have to go through the hidden quest again to make a new Shinobi if that ever happens.

Anyone can report his feedback about shinobi in team battle league?
Maybe it can help us to find the right path.

It looks like shinobi wont recibe more circles, and it can be out-damaged by other classes of the next ranks if we dont build it correctly, and analyze team battle league can give us some good information about what is needed and what to do.

I defend the idea of fencer in the next ranks 8,9 and 10 or pick fencer c1 in rank 8 ( because it give us the pierce passive and also really good pvp skills) and wait for the other ranks and hope that their skills can be uses by rapiers. I think that there will be some new clases with global skills or rapier skills since most fencers will hit the circle 3 in the incoming rank 8, and not having an option like that, will kill a lot of builds, i dont think that devs wanted that, its really obvious.

I know that my planned build : sword c1/peltasta c1/ barbarian c2/corsair c2/ shinobi c1 and for the next ranks fencer c3 or fencer c1 + ??? c2, can look like a rainbow build, but its a dual weapon based build and it dont have skill - weapon conflicts. Maybe it can be outdamaged in the next ranks, but a high spam build with a high dex distribution, can be based on critical damage. Also i must add that a build like this, can give cc to your team in team battle league, so you have two ways, going suicidal with bunshin, surviving with flanconnade and the high dex and instakill as players you can, or dont activate bunshin, and deal a good constant dps and hooking or spamming cc, to the most dangerous players.

Greetings fellow shinobis! Im currently trying to make my first shinobi and i want to ask to any Fedimian(EU) server players who have found the yellow eyed flower petal that does the flower spawn only to ch1. Im sorry to bring this infernal flower subject up, but i just want to confirm if this is true.

1flower per channel. Thats a fact even in other servers. You just need to wait for 4hrs in one channel so u wont miss it if u plan on changing channels.

YEEEES I GOT IT! Time 6:02 AM Fedimian(EU) server Ch1. My guildmaster was afk and didnt seem to react so i had to take it before it dissappeared ^__^. I was at ch 3 and decided to go ch1 and there it was(had to rub my eyes to recheck). 5 days of hunting has finally come to an end.

Grats and welcome to the club.

cor3 seems good choice.
modern shinobi uses pistol !!

cor3 seems good choice.
modern shinobi uses pistol !!

But if we are already barbsairs we will need something else that boost our pierce damage, or an uptadate that makes the clones able to replicate some barbarian skills, like cleave or seism.
So if, they don’t do this update, our best option is fencer ( just for barbsairs shinobis).
I Haven’t the shinobi yet, but i just dont like the one-trick build focused in just one combo ( apply hoplite’s debuff + bunshin + kunai x2), i can’t fount it utility in pvp ( people are fast countering a chain like that), i can only see the utility in pve and you just have burst, not constant damage or good aoe.
Thats why i think that barbarian make us better fighters with more constant dps and more tools for our team, the problem is that pick corsair c3 won’t boost our late damage sources ( hexen and kunai), thats why i think that fencer is the only way.

Just finished unlocking shinobi. Now i just need to get to rank 7. My build will be SM>PELT>SM>SM>COR>COR>SHIN>COR. I know currently spear shinobis are better? But i want more real life style sword using shinobi even if i wont be that good. So thats why i also chose peltasta on my build that i can get party more easily. Not 100% sure about will i choose COR c2 or DOPPEL at rank 6.

Did u take Guardian buff of Pelt?? If so, u r fked… if not u r good.

1 Like

i also follow that build just take fencer since it has 2 debuffs which boosts slash damage and pierce damage. Way too good to boost your bunshin+ double slash and kunai.

Why am fked if i got lvl 1 guardian? If my skills ends up being fked ill consider buying skill reset.

Nice plan. I might get fencer too if theres skills that buff up slash/pierce dmg. Fencer C2 or corsair C3 at rank 8.

New Guardian buff in ktos which will also come to itos increases def but reduces 14% of attack @ Lv. 1