Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

Because clones do not do auto attacks with Off-hand and 2H weapons are basically both Main-hand and Off-hand

Which is why this is the case

but it does not affect kunai? thanx for clearing things up its only normal attack that clones wont do but if use kunai they do the same thanx

You’re welcome :thumbsup:

My view of the shinobi class :

1. shinobi are not necessarily a pure dps
    in the same way as other tree of classes swordsman all the characters come out better as tanker ! just put enough constitution and a shield and be happy

2. Peltalsta is a mandatory class
    if you do not have Swash Buckling then you do not serve
    because?
    you do not have as much damage as an archer or a mage or supported skills as a clergyman then your obligation is to be the tanker because his life and the highest in the game is if you do not benefit it in the end you will feel useless

3. the quest and frustrating
    I understand the idea of ​​imc make a difficult quest for this class however not worth spending days ago items is at the end you will not be able to reach the c2 shinobi

4. Dexterity ?
    focus dexterity not and since you will not viable dodge archers even if they have 100 dex , you do not dodge magic is you will not give as much as I would criticize

5.Mijin no jutsu is ridiculous !
the idea of ​​skill and give a great damage put to the User think 2 times before trying spamming skill , however the cost benefit is not expected! you and cause less damage than would still spend 1.5k silver ! to kill a warlock with 37k hp with it?

6.katon no jutsu and bushin no jutsu
katon no jutsu is ridiculous damage! bushin no jutsu is a double-edged sword you can launch 5x kunai at once but also takes 5x more damage , it would be interesting if the clones hit other players.

final considerations: shinobi and a thematic class, with beautiful clothes and interesting skills but enough flaws. If you want to be shinobi be prepared for this game the name shinobi not related to this ninja and perhaps one day this is a good class in pvp however by while Nevertheless, Keep away from it

Help me guys, I’m in a serious dilemma right now.

Can’t choose between Hoplite C2 > Corsair C2 or Hoplite C3 > Doppelsoldner. Hoplite C2 > Corsair C2 is looking really solid, but I just can’t get the feeling that Hoplite C3 > Doppelsoldner will outshine Corsair C2 in terms of offensive skillset and damage as well. I’m doing a pure bossing build, so which one will be better on top?

Thank you in advance guys.

Just so you know, I’ve read the entire guide already, especially in the Shinobi section. Also, there’s no example build for Shinobi in the build section, hence the question above.

There are builds in the first post

Some players said that Swordsman 2 > barb 2 > corsair 2 > Shinobi falls late game because of Barb skills fall late game. I just wanna clear this because i’m already at level 141 and following this build. So anyone here have this same build how was it late game? Please help

Hi, I’m Lv. 212 Corsair and currently camping in Alemeth for the flower. I have a question though.

Does the flower appear in all the channels? If so, can I camp in just 1 channel and eventually get it if I wait?

Not sure if this has been answered before. Hope you can help out a fellow aspiring Shinobi. Thanks in advance to those who will answer.

@soneknatz21 Depends on how IMC patches it really
Many things are bound to change so the decision to bet is up to you

@Godfried It can appear on only one channel at a time and randomly between them

Maybe this will help you. From 150 or so I’d check the spot here and there, spending 10-15mins each time channel hopping to no avail. I noticed many people getting it on channel 1 and the person before me said he also camped channel 1 and got it. So I decided to just camp there and got it 4 hours later. There was another low level beside me and 3 other folks on other channel. I actually AFK for more than an hour and when I came back within 1 min I noticed the dialog button lol talk about timing. So my advice just pick a day where you can spare 4 hours or more, stay in channel 1 on top of the mago and just watch/read something and keep an eye out for that red dialog button.

Hi i have a sword2 barb2 corsair2 lv 192 and i can tell you that the barb dps falls off hard. this build is so crap for shinobi that i felt like i had to reroll. so i did, now im a sword3, hop2, dop1 shinboi and i can say that it is much much better then my coursair. If you went hop2 instead of barb2 you are fine.

I have Barb 2 :frowning: Looks like i’m screwed. I’m lvl 155 atm and i just got the flower yesterday. Looks like i need to reroll :frowning:

Depending on your other class choices you might be able to salvage that char and hope they implement the barb buffs from ktos. That way you can squeeze in sword3 and doppel and get some decent synergy going.

Hi, is the difference in DPS in that build compared to the hoplite doppel shinobi that significant? I was thinking of making a build similar to that Barbarian build with Swordsman 3.

Did anyone quantify the contribution of Dex to Bushin health?

i saw a guy camping for 3 days for the yellow flower (i go sometimes to see if its there), alone, nobody was camping with him in all channels and flower don’t spawn… it may be bugged?

So thinking of these 3 templates. Tanky shinobi.

pelt 3, hop 2, shinobi

pelt 2, hop 3, shinobi

pelt 2, hop 2, dopple, shinobi

Do you really need sword 2 and 3 for shinobi or forget about it and pick something else in rank 7? The clones are that good? Other 4 skills suck? Not really interested in sword past 1 for pve… no interest in pvp.

Hello im atm Swordman1-Peltasta1-Hoplite2-Corsair1-Fencer1 —> Last choice

My question is what one will give me better burst and utility for complete my fencer

Just shinobit for burst clones + hide utility

Or

Corsair 2 for Hexen Dropper burst

What do u think?

Can be fencer 2 a real option ? i atm think is not the way waiting for your opinions i just try make post with this questions but i see ppl is more implict there thx <33