Tree of Savior Forum

[NINJA COMMUNITY] Shinobi Class build, etc. (Updated as of 05/16/2016)

What’s the best choice?

• S1 > P1 > H3 > D1 > S
  • S1 > P1 > H2 > C2 > S

Errr, I’m not sure with the first one. You can try to check Cathexis’ thread about doppel for clarification. But from what I recall adding C1 Doppel is a solid build since it offers an AOE skill that Hoplite Class lacks.
The second choice is a single target build.

Guys, im on sw1,pel1,hoplite3,dopple1,shinobi build. Need help on each class build~ someone pls guide me sensei

has anyone confirmed that clones don’t copy auto attacks with two handed sword yet?

I’m thinking about reroll again… I know Swash Buckling is an amazing skill and a must later on (200+) but is just too tanky. I want a full melee dps even if they are lackluster at the moment. What do you think?

I’m not sure what you meant by stating this. Or maybe my reading comprehension that bad.xD Peltasta isn’t exactly too tanky. Heck, any swordsman class can be too tanky if you put enough CON stats.

If you want to go full melee dps, then go ahead. But I would advise you to have a fixed party before hitting 200+. Because what I usually find shoutouts for Pelts/Warlock/Chrono/Linkers in telsial. I guess higher Lvl players prefer swordsman who took Pelt into their build for grinding session.

No idea, you could try to read through the backlog . Or we’ll have to wait til someone could verify this.

:open_mouth: Welp, then go leather armor all the way. I mean it’s your character and all. We’re just here to give out intel etc. xD But do tell us how it went for you. I never tried clearing any 200+ maps with full leather armor.

I left out some points for you to decide on either maxing stabbing or pierce.

Same goes here for Hoplite Class up to your preference

As for Doppel, I’m not the best person to ask but you check out doppel guides out there for the skill build. I’ve set this like this as reference to first post on this thread for skill builds. I left out a point for you to decide on.

I left a couple of points out here. I haven’t tried Katon yet. xD

Going well so far, no problems. Mage type monsters hurt tho.

Wait til you meet Blue Spion Archer at Nahash Forest <3 Spiral Arrow~

They are definitely overpowered lol.

You can’t evade magic attacks, a lot of mobs will be hitting you over 3k dmg and you won’t be able to dodge that.

I finally made it.

3 Likes

so i made the bold (stupid?) decision to take sw2 instead of pelt following a more or less standard build
Sword2 > Hop2 > Cor2 > Shinobi
My Build WIP
how would my leveling be at later levels? i am about to hit corsair and currently lv120+
while most parties dont seem to mind me not being a tank, i’m kinda worried at later levels 200+ where parties basically require swashbuckling

Hi, ive been trying to decide which direction i want to take my swordsman.

Ive always had the thought that you either make a pve character or a pvp character. otherwise you will just be average at both.

Anyway, i thought of this build that may be good for both and it involves shinobi. How well do you think it would work?

Its mostly built like a dragoon build, but has shinobi there.

for pvp, It doesnt have stuns or anything, but i figure with the bind attributes on mokoton no jutsu and spear throw it will make me able to get off a full cyclone or stabbing on them to do quite a bit of damage. The attributes on the shinobi skills that make you hide just seem really for for pvp.

for pve, it has peltasta which partys like to have and it may be good for bosses with cyclone, pierce, maybe the clone skill with kunai would be good dps.

The only thing im not sure on is if this build could be good for solo farming or not. Maybe the build just isnt good at all since i dont have much experience with swordsman. I would be pretty much stuck to 1h spear and either shield or dagger, but thats fine with me since i can use more green gems to bring up crit rate pretty high.

Any thoughts would be appericated. go for it? back to the drawing board?

Edit i read through some of these thousand posts and saw some people already had the same idea…

Hoplite 3 is bad for pvp atm because of the difficulty in using long stride and spear throw on a moving opponent

Same goes for Mokuton because the hidden mechanic of that thing’s bind is that the bind is gone after hitting once on the opponent

If you’re seriously looking for a balanced PVE/PVP then I suggest you go [Hop C1 and Cata 3] OR [Hop C2 and Cata 2] all the way to Dragoon.

Do mind that Cata3 makes your build superb in PVP while having Hop2 instead will curb your DPS to be aligned more on PVE.

Shinobi is not for everyone I tell you
It requires huge patience, time, and investment

It is not for people who are looking to have an easy fun life but for people who find fun through the hard way/non-meta.

Just find a group of friends who do not discriminate.

How I picture myself while trying to do dailies on my own…

:>
Ahaha, but I only have Bunshin no jutsu at Lvl 1 atm.

Got my empty scroll at ch12 5.33 AM sharp at the top right side fedimian (above druid npc place). Good luck others.