Tree of Savior Forum

Nice game. Can IMC do something

2 Likes

How To win 2 v 1 in feud. One guys kill the NPC & Farm the other guys alone. GG WP. Thanks to ruin feud again with different channel.
Whatever

1 Like

Lermina, dunno if you realise, but people are having holidays in these period of time, or being busy doing other kind of stuff, no need to rush and making a freaking thread over this, it’s stupid.

1 Like

We are around 8 v 8 everyday. They just implemented different channel again since the last patch. That’s why i ask to not implant on Fedimian because we have a very low population. It’s not about Holidays, every guys have life. The absurd things is “different channel” on low population server. It’s not called Deadimian for nothing ^^’

i died a few times even in uniform feud to lancer in 3 sec with full plate and shield and i still more happy with playing it 3v4 like that at least i can get some crystals, i neither whalein or have my half life to spend on this game so pvp junkies always hunt me down, so i either just grabed 100 point and afk-ed the rest or didnt even go feud at all, so i’m happy with more ch so i can play to, a nice way could be if all the pvp guy/“girl” could be put together in 1 ch so they can have their fun

And some people wonder why they live in a world with almost 8 billion people and they’re still alone.

And playing MMO game but still feel it a single player game.

I wonder why too, because i’m not alone in real world and game world too :haha:

if all the pvp guy/“girl” could be put together in 1 ch

Why don’t you gear up and retaliate. Be the predator instead of the prey.

Nah, feud (and PVP in general) are broken. We all know that.

:haha:

Still waiting for the day where IMC does some proper, nuanced skill rebalancing instead of slapping a bandaid on everything by fiddling with damage calculations.

1 Like

Gear don’t matter in Uniform mode :haha:

Probably his build is for pve or it just his bad play overall :haha:

Or both in my case, plus, lag and delay. Because i live half or 1/4 way of the earth from all 4 server.

gear don’t matter in uniform mode but AP, arts and card does. Many people think that uniform mode will give them a chance against big player and they still get farmed like usual

1v3 Feud yesterday… IMC doesn’t even know how to match 4 people in Feud properly…

1 Like

2 v 1 Today, Clearly unfair
1 v 3 yesterday then 2 v 5
@GM_Francis

Different channel on really low population is a major problem.

Could be worse… you could get our lovely Sekiro friends in your Feud session too. :haha:

Just gonna leave a + here to show that I agree that this is a problem.

kinda reminds me of some other game i used to play

-group pvp
-has a fixed timer as to when the match starts (like the 2-4 automatch in tos, but well, it is auto-checked)
-can start when there’s at least two players, the team-up will be random
-me and another player goes in
-no other player besides us queued. timer went to zero.
-guess what, both of us got sorted to the same team. ez win

Poor guys, Alone since the beginning. @William121213513513 or Others, do something.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.