Tree of Savior Forum

NEW! Ways of the Mercenaries Ep. 2

See here for the event details.

2nd day run today. it didn’t drop mercenary badges. Is this a feature of the event? or is it a bug? its not just me that didn’t get a badge as seen from the chat.

Hmm, but you already have them in your inventory, this is the 1st day of this new event, of course you would have only 2. Am I missing something else?

If you joined the dungeon with another char, you won’t get more badges, you can enter the event dungeon with all your characters if you want but you will only get 2 badges max per day (per team) as explained on the event page. :slight_smile:

• You can receive up to 2 Mercenary Badges per day, per team (resets at midnight, server time).

You can run the event mission 2 times per character per day. But you only get 2 badges per team per day.

Those I got just after the 1st maintenance yesterday. Today 6pm server time my dg counter reset so I tried to do the event. and it didn’t drop any badges. Why I resets at 6pm for me if it resets at 12am?

I don’t know why your event entries reset already, maybe they set it together with the global dungeons reset by mistake? I wouldn’t be surprised, we’ve had events in the past reseting at different hours.
But I know for sure that 6PM is not midnight, 6PM is 18:00… (12AM doesn’t exist) :confused:
If it resets at midnightt server time, like mentioned, you’ll need to waitt six more hours to be able to get 2 more badges.

It’s not a big deal loosing 2 badges not like I’ll loose a ribbon on the new costume w/o it or something. Its just… sigh… @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan anyone pls fix event reset bug. It will clearly fk up someone…

There is something wrong with the reset time.

On the event page: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1071

Step 2: You can complete the Pledge of the Blade mission 2 times per day, per team (resets at 6 AM, server time).

while on Step 3: You can receive up to 2 Mercenary Badges per day, per team (resets at midnight, server time).

It seems that the dungeon resets the same time as the normal dungeons, but the badge didn’t reset yet. So we have to wait for another 6hrs before entering the dungeon to make sure that we get badge.

I encountered the same issue wherein I got no badge after entering the dungeon before the Badge reset at midnight server time.

Any way to get my 1 badge back? :3

Thanks!

1 Like

Just to clarify: The mission resets at 6AM server time but the badges reset at midnight (server time). :smiley:

1 Like

I see, thanks!

I thought that the dg entry is on team basis, but would this be a burden for those who has 1 character?

Oh wait sorry :confounded: It’s per team!

So now, how should I get my badge back? :3

1 Like

@STAFF_Letitia

I just checked and my other character can run on the event dg.

It’s just that, I will be doing it after the badge reset. XD

Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

Guess that’s what I would be doing… badges are team storage transferable so yea… :+1: