Tree of Savior Forum

NEW! To the Astral Tower! Pt. 1

Help protect the Falconer Master’s carrier hawks and prevent a war between General Lhamin and the Resistance!

What was I supposed to do with the whistle? I didn’t get the extra assignment.

meet falconer master do Q and nothing happen next? only got 2 att card

If like me you went to ONE area, defeated the monsters and came back to the Falconer Master, he will still give you the reward (x2 Attribute Points 100). This quest is poorly designed. I suspect you have to clear the two areas to get the extra assignment, but it’s not clearly stated.

Nu nu !
Did both maps second one did not even counted monsters, gg.
The additional thing is a random triggerr.
Use the whistle in your additional quest.

Or worse it’s super b translated by IMC and we are all idiots who can’t read.
Or my game just beyond Goddess.

UP

Someone explain the special assignments please!

Falconer Master npc for the event did not show up again at Fedimian server time 5:00 pm!
@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ethan

EDIT: it appears, my guildmates and everyone else see it, but me. Why?

You’re right, apparently you just need to kill the monsters in one area for the attribute points. Didn’t get any extra assignment yet.

I believe it to be random, because it only appeared on the third try. After killing 50 monsters from a map, a message appears saying that the hawk cries. Use the whistle and another message shows your distance from the hawk. Find the hawk, give to the falconer and receive the reward :smiley:

3 Likes

I get this weird feeling all the maints have been to fix this additional quest.

The falcon is not an actual item. Once you get the message that you’ve gotten the falcon you can just warp back to Klaipeda.

1 Like

cant find ???

Forgot the SS with the Hawk hidden in the bush :stuck_out_tongue:
But yes, you can if you use the whistle again and again, until you see him. See the “distance” in the message.

Where to start? map ?

Did you find the falconer master in klaipeda?

yes i get quest with him and killing monster 50 after How do I do it?

The message will appear immediately you finish the hunt. I belive its random (appeared to me the third time I completed the hunt, only :confused: ), so you dont get the second quest always (I have not done the mission today to confirm)

I did those 7 missions but he is no longer visible to me ): I want that armband

Falconer Master appears every :00 and :30 of any hour and stays for 10 minutes i think. If he still doesn’t appear, try to wait after the reset.

Also if you want the armband you can try waiting for him after the daily reset and choose the second option (not the falcon + monster hunt thing). Because iirc the option is not available if you are active on the monster hunt / done hunting part.

1 Like

If anyone else is in the situation where you were given the extra assignment, but can’t remember where I was hunting originally, and not sure where to ‘hunt’ to wait for the message that the hawk needs my help, and, contrary to what the website’s formal announcement of the quest states, speaking to the F. Master before completing the extra quest does NOT cancel it. I WANTED to cancel it, so as to just go on to a new daily. Now I’m stuck with the extra assignment and not sure where to go hunt. Note: I went to the two main maps I’ve been sent too in the past for his daily and hunted for approximately 15 minutes, with no messages appearing about the Hawk. So, I’m at a loss as to how to complete or cancel and move on.

Hello :slight_smile:
Did you use the whistle on both maps? This is necessary to receive the message and find the hawk.
If you have won the extra task, shortly after killing the main mission monsters, just whistle to receive the message, no more hunt for this to occur.

Now, if you used the whistle and nothing happened, it may be a bug and you will need to get help from the support. (On Tuesday the message that the hawk was safe did not appear on my screen, but I was able to complete the mission normally).