Tree of Savior Forum

NEW! The Talt Pond

Head out to the Fishing Spot in Klaipeda and collect Unique Talt that you can transform into real Unique equipment items! Also, don’t miss the Latte Art hair accessories!

it’s a free hand-out to newbies who should farm their equipment.

I don’t think such events should exist at all, it just mocks the people who actually farmed their stuff.

that depends how good and fast to get the free thing is over the ones that take effort…

EDIT: @STAFF_Ines I hope the pond is actual gold cause I don’t want people asking who put the P on Pond or asking where is the golden shower :heeey:

just looks like a few “free” drops of 380 primus lol

1 Like

Free level 380 primuses for all! Rejoice!

When you look at people’s equipment and half of them are running around with those 30 days expirable items, this doesn’t matter much :wink:
It’s more a nice opportunity to equip our beloved alts. And 1) we still have no idea how frequent these unique talts drop and 2) since they’re unidentified you still have 99% chance of getting a garbage primus anyway :wink:

The good thing about the event: chance of getting the adorable Latte Art: Kitty for those who missed it during the Halloween event!

4 Likes

If i could only log in to participate… :sad:

2hand weapon = 1 time per team.
1hand weapon = 2 time per team.
armors = 2 time per team.

and its just 380 primus with unidentified stats which you can easily get if you run cm. I wouldnt call it ‘‘mocking people who actually farmed’’ or ‘‘such events shouldnt exist at all’’.

make events to help newbies get bashed. make events that aren’t rewarding get bashed. smh.

8 Likes

There’s not even a guarantee that you’ll get the item you want, and there’s a team-wide limit to how many you can get. It’s basically grinding (fishing) for limited stock “Unique Item Lottery” tickets.

1 Like

Why the limit?
I dont need weapons xD
Got 380 +16 Pistol/Rapier/2h spear/2H hammer/1h spear already D:
But Armors would be cool.

Can you at least chose if its a plate/leather or cloth armor?

am disappointed the water wasn’t turn into gold :frowning:

but guess that’s too hard to do well enough for it not to be piss…

EDIT: Got one… oh! oh goddess… is is that a kepa kidney I just got from the fish D:

is that how unique talt looks like :scream:

How to fish please? (not trolling)

you need to use a fishing rod and baits, you can get both at the NPC (top of Klaipedia)

after that, you go near the water and use the fishing rod… and then you afk until you get 10 items

2 Likes

You can place Fishing Rod on skill slot for quick access after you get one from npc, you can also place the baits there too if you like keeping track of how many you got left…

each bait has different effects, if you want only items I recommend rainbow worms from popolion shop (first tab bottom right)

2 Likes

Thanks guys. So its only limited to 10 items per day? It will be so long to get enough talt for the gear

i think it’s 10 per char, per day, not too sure since i only use 1 char

1 Like

Just i’ve tried it. It’s 10 per account per day lol. Not even 10 talts. Got 2 talts and 8 trash items

1 Like

@Laawc yes it is 10 items per day and it is shared with all team, so one character can fish and you can switch to another and collect the items you fished at any time…

2 Likes

Ok thanks mate i’ll try again tomorrow