Tree of Savior Forum

New SP Usage is Insane

Where and how?
Clearly that Archer wasn’t below level 200.

Oh, you want that? It sounds like the complete opposite of what you’ve been saying.
Still, I have no idea how it applies to the broken SP mechanic which is the topic of this thread.

sarcasm breh

Sarcasm or not it still misses the point on the broken SP mechanic.

It is only broken to people who can’t adapt.

MS2 —>

It’s broken for everyone who isn’t a veteran at the game.
Or anyone who’s not willing to spend 300+ levels sitting in a bonfire for two minutes every 3 monsters, getting gear rolls and making alts for potions to feed that single character.

Guess it is time to take off the kiddy gloves and learn to play then. /sadface

Explain what is learning to play, because if you consider this

as learning to play, you’re confirmed mentally handicapped because that has absolutely nothing to do with skill, it’s just a mass of time spent doing nothing.

Find a Party

AND/OR

Do quests

That aside, get potions, use bonfires, use SP and SP regen gear that drops. Basically learn the resource mechanics of the game, and use them.

Macro-management is just as important as micro-management in an MMO. Also back to calling people names, troll

No people for that.

Issue persists.

At low level you get the silver for ONE potion after 50 monster kills.

2 minutes sitting still after killing three things, legit fun, such skill!

Pure RNG, SP stats on low level gear is so mediocre it changes nothing.
Again, RNG drops? IT DEPENDS ON MY SKILL!

Just copying what you’ve done since your very first post, if you want me to stop you shouldn’t have started it. You can’t pretend to be respected when the first thing to do is disrespecting.

Do you have any legit solution or you’ll keep spewing bullshit?

5 megaphones a day for free. Use them to find people or a guild to help you.

Quests give ample time for SP regen and offer exp and cards you can use to level and restore your SP.

Everything else is good macro-management. Learn to play.

When is that the case? I’ve never seen such thing.

Lol you can’t make this ■■■■ up, out of all the bullshit solutions you threw this one has to be the most ridiculous of all.

Which is unavailable until weeks into the game crawling like a snail, sure!

bAcK tO cAlLiNg pEoPlE

Spaming SP/MP potions in any game is tedious and outdated system that is unfun. Unless your mentality and game development concept are frozen in space and time at around 1990 year.

The real problem of this game is something that shouldnt even appear in here. Lets be honest with each other, the game is shallow and most systems (the tedious ones) here, just want to take off your attention from that.

Gearing is poor - i know mobile games who do it better
Stat system - totally removed now
Multi-class system - also poor, whole class trees here are smaller or equal to other game single classes.
Skill customization - basicaly noone, you just pick class and then have whole few whooping skills that are no-brainer at choice.
Attribute system - either no-brainer choices or noone at all, enchance everywhere
Fighting - you either mess everything up like in aRPG with no effort or the other way around
Systems - outdated concepts, SP potions, stamina for runing, jumping in RPG game, durability on gear, +bajilion enchancing for items that only add numbers
Even the map designs look old, like desgined by some hippy on drugs.
The same with skin and costumes that look weird, childish and immersion breaking.
The two last ones can be ignored because its just “style of the game”, but they show you on what year the developers stoped in their concepts.

2 Likes

No worry dude, just grind and spend 70% of your played time idle and after three weeks and two alts you will begin spamming them a bit less :smiley:
Solution by @Remiri

Since the game existed, quests offered a means for you to get exp from cards, and offered breaks from using skills since some of them are collecting or traveling around instead of killing mobs. This is basic.

If you can’t figure out how to play on your own, consult shout or find a guild. This is natural activity in an MMO with other people.

Getting gear to help with resource management is basic macro. There is no other thing to tell you other than learn to play.

Again, calling someone mentally challenged and wishing their house catches fire, you are the one crossing the line here.

MMO with other people, yeah… Too bad it’s lacking the people lol.

This might very well never occur because it depends completely on RNG and identifications which costs silver which is already lacking because you have to autoattack for 20 minutes to buy 10 potions until you’re 150+

I never said that, you either twisted the meaning or can’t read.

This is true, yet that break helps nothing because since Re:Build hit I’m barely getting back SP when moving around without attacking, and before Re:Build I wouldn’t go out of SP this fast. It’s a game with so many skills and combinations yet you run out of resources after using two or three, laughable.

Thinking that resource management in an MMO is outdated and unfun is purely subjective. Given the length of this thread there are obviously outspoken people against proper resource management, and there are plenty of other games that they can play instead.

If IMC decides to tone down SP consumption it will just make the game boring to the other side of the aisle that appreciates resource management in their MMOs.

The only thing I agree with you on is the Stat system, giving up our ability to customize our stats was a step backwards and I hope they flip it back.

I’ll say this one more time.
Try making a new character by yourself, starting from absolute zero.
There are real management issues at low level, or more like unexistant management methods.
Potions are way too expensive at low level, SP consumptions are way too high at low level.
How can you explain a skill consuming 30 SP on a 300 SP pool yet 100 levels later that skill consumes 50 on a 3000 SP pool being working correctly?

Don’t leave out the rest of the sentence: “(and have in-class solution to the issue)” :stuck_out_tongue:

Subjective as speaking about a WoW that doesn’t exist anymore :slight_smile:

If you like the game it’s better if you don’t talk so lightly about losing players. The player base is too thin.

At the end of the day, even on this topic the issue is the same: veterans and whales stating that there’s no issue at all. The rest of the player base, on the other side, doesn’t agree.

1 Like

So I made a new Wizard character on another server to test the SP costs for a newbie account. It looks like you’re lying in your posts. I’m lvl 11 and I already have a bigger SP pool than your lvl 4x character. What gives?

Once I advance to Sage, I’ll record a vid to check if Micro Dimension really consumes SP that fast.

1 Like

Basically this.

How did you lose a third of your SP bar at level 11?? Leveling at that range takes one minute at most and your SP bar should be full!
Straaaange, isn’t it?