Tree of Savior Forum

New Server Pre-Registration Event

I think the way this is being implemented will be really messy and inconvenient.

1. Players who just started need to make a brand new Steam account if they want to play on the boosted temporary servers. You should avoid this inconvenience for at least those players. I think doing it the same way as when the Klai/Orsha and Telsiai/Varena merges occurred would be a good idea. Otherwise, let us have a team name on both same region servers and let us choose which lodge we want to keep when the servers are merged (or automate the process with the lodge with highest team lvl being preserved). That way, old players can help new players in the temporary servers if they want to and new players who recently started can reroll their characters on the temporary servers without needing a new Steam account.

2. The game’'s economy revolves around blessed shards and gems and it can be potentially destroyed once the boosted characters are transferred to the original servers. You should make it so that all blessed shards and gems in possession are deleted before the characters are transferred, which would encourage players to spend them (they have a huge discount on transcendence costs after all) while discouraging those who want to abuse the blessed shard drop rates.

2 Likes

Interesting (actually stupid) solution/promotion from IMC.

Why not just give them those items + xp/drop rate/etc buff book (buff expires on May 12) like current returning savior/new savior one? (Most of those buffs already implemented) And advertise the event on mmo forums/community sites, youtube, twitch, etc if they want to bring new players…

Managing new servers + merging DB are more challenging solution (needs more manpower). And merging will probably have lots of problems (be prepared to mess and extended maintenance).

3 Likes

They server merged before already. They’re just thinking that they could do it again without issues.

Funneling is legal now? Make up your minds.

2 Likes

i thought this is for newcomers only until you put in FAQ

2.My account has a team in the Original Server. Can I join the New Growth Support Server with this account?

• No. You have to use another new account.

literally saying “yes please, have more alts”

just remove the controversial x10 blessed shard
change it into something harmless like t scroll
everything else seems fine

honestly i don`t care about the x10 shards, let the real newcomers joy or the veteran burnout
cause actually the calculation seems fair, but majority wont get the picture
you might argue its just x10 from HG mission, which means up to 250shards a week/account thats like 25m a week/account.more with ms, less with bloaters.
and if you compare lets say to burning weekend that gives 15 cm reset/portals that can actually end up around that number as well by doing solo+extra silver from material/planium
or say, the latest 2020 events, doing 2 days+ chore and you end up with a lv 9 gems and some lv 8 that could also end up making profit around those number as the quickest method or trade it for 50 cm reset worth 50m+(and getting burnout doing 50 cm lol)?
its actually almost the same, but you never done it with the controversial blessed shard/gem

welp im done creating alts
the previous events got me burnout already
unless you get mad changing it into magic stone x 10
im in kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

sad to say,even i love tos merely for the arts, a game that already sell a ticket to almost max level in 1 click is definitely in desperation
i was so dam surprised when you release such package
anyone can tell theres something wrong with the game
anyone in your team who come up with this idea, if i am the team lead, i ll just fire him
that item is like mockery to the game, to veterans
this must be the same guy who came up with ideas like t scrolls and probably enhance scroll +16 +21 +26 later on

1 Like

We already had server merges before, I have been a ToS player ever since Klaipeda and Orsha were separated North American servers (East and West coasts), There was also either South America or Asia that had 2 servers (I think the former). People who had chars on both servers were asked to either delete the chars they were ok with discarding or buy additional char slots. People with Team name conflicts could also rename. So this is nothing new.

1 Like

I know this too because I also moved from klaipeda to Telsiai during those days. However, in Q&A PA already said if you have a team name on original server you cannot join the growth server. Note these cases are totally different. Anyway, you will get an error message when trying to create a team name on new server if your account already have team name on original server.

1 Like

I agree with you buddy, old players for imc worth nothing at all, it was fun while it least but now it’s time to leave this game for good and search for some other game that value fan base players. But the game have so many issues right now, this was only the last straw.
Shame on you IMC. One day maybe you’re gonna regret treating your players like that after all those years.

It would be great, if IMC could do some kind of marketing campaign for this and the launch of episode 12 like getting Tree of Savior on the front page of the Steam store, contacting various MMO sites, etc.

Its not that simple. Our servers would not support this. Everytime that this game had a lot of players, a bunch of lag, crash and bugs come together. Imc does not know about their own server, if they do, they would not bring this ideia, that almost every player hated. They do what they think it would be good for the game, but they does not play their own game here, and does not care about that players. Korean games have de same behavior, maybe its time to we stop give attention for them, until they figure out, what they are doing wrong.

No one is happy with this server, there are no new players to go for it, especially when you take in consideration they have 10 days to pre-register and IMC is not advertising this new server, besides the players who played for a few hours or just started having to make new accounts. There will be only bots and alts farming, the orinal servers will be more empty and we will suffer when the merge comes. Make it a permanent fresh start server for everyone.