Tree of Savior Forum

NEW! Rainbow Trek

Rainbow Trek is a new platform-based event where you jump from step to step to the sound of Tree of Savior’s most heroic soundtracks until the precious treasure at the end of the rainbow! Join this festival of light and sound in your favorite TOS city destinations!

3 Likes

This looks a lot better than the last one.

Rainbow Orsha will become the most popular one (unless it’s insanely hard to finish).

I just hope you don’t need zoomy plus to finish it.

1 Like

aaaalways i wanna be with you~

i look forward to the music OwO

This is bad, I think I tried jumping on these platforms once before in the game and it took me 3 tries just to get on the first one. Well time to start practising I guess.

3x blessed shards per char, a bunch of attribute points and enchant scrolls, me likey

2 Likes

Eat your mustache mario… a new jumpman is here :3

You can start practicing in Martuis Storage Room at the bottom right part of the map.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

What the ■■■■ has this last post got to do with anything in the world. Staff, can you start mass-purging off topic posts? Even mine, I don’t care.

Speaking of the event: I’m so bad with platforming it’s hilarious, so I guess no rewards for me. Sigh

4 Likes

For some reason i preferred the old version of this event. Easier rewards and the platforms were much more visible thanks to the snowy background. Event is still good, just not as good as last one imo.